I have bug in game,help please

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by smaka94, May 20, 2019.

1. smaka94 New Player

I have a problem with the account.When I start playing, and open on duty menu, i can not start instances and raids for 4-player : tair 4 and tair 5 .... 8-player: expert tair 4 and expert tair 5 ?? Although my combat rating is 97...Can you check it and fix that bug..?
  2. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

Sounds like this should be posted in the Bug section; the test server gives full access to all content in the game. The live server does not if you do not have a membership or purchased any of the Episodes.
  3. smaka94 New Player

I do not know where to set this topic, if I missed the moderator let it be moved ... Just please if someone can help me
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Do you own those episodes/and or are you legendary? Most of those instances require access (by ownership or legendary) to play those instances
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

This^ or probably you could play free during the open episodes weekend, but It's over now so you have to buy the episodes or legendary to play them now.
  6. smaka94 New Player

ah thanks for your help, I thought this game was free to play
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The base game is free to play and events are free to play. Episodes are not free to play.
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

It is till t3/some t4 (duos and inner sanctum), rest requires access to play

Once in a while there is open episodes where you do not need ownership/legendary to play those instances

That and the newest dlc will have an event version for everyone when it’s the newest dlc