I have a question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by topflow619, Jan 20, 2019.

1. topflow619 Well-Known Player

Do the styles from the premethious lockbox counts towards feats?I don’t mean the original styles that cane out like master mercenary and etc.
    • Like x 1
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yes.
    • Like x 1
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

yes, but they are tradable - and quite cheap.
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

At the moment, don't believe the cross-faction styles will give the Feats (by that, mean a Hero style set on a Villain character, and vice versa, could be wrong butt seeing how that set doesn't even show up, doubt you would get the Feat, haven't completed a cross-faction style yet so can't be certain)
  5. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

cross faction stuff doesn't give the feats but now we can replay the style so eh
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That is correct. It is only possible to earn feats that are shown as uncompleted in the menu.
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Don't even have to Badger them, personally pick the X-Faction gear from the Prom Box as that's probably the only way personally will get that style for that character (Issan was using the Metallo Maw chest and legs for months before she started getting the Archer set {still nutted didn't give her the face or back pieces :(})
  8. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

yeah you can do that too, but for ppl with as many alts as ive got it can kinda difficult to keep track for every prom box on every character. for example Metallos Maw. my main has it done and ik one other character is missing the head, but other then that pfft idk lol.
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's why usually check to see if a new style (for that character) has been unlocked on another before picking one (if there are two new styles)
  10. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

I hear ya I personally usually keep a notebook handy for that kinda stuff as well but its seen better days lol
  11. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

if you were here for it they gave out a 170 cr jump last summer, I used my on a villain so if it really came down to it I could just get the styles out of the 00 and 22 vendor and replay key pieces( that's right metallo maws headpiece im looking at you lol)