In Progress I have a bug in my stomach for almost 2 months

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Patric, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Patric New Player

good afternoon, I would like help, because almost 2 months ago a bug happened in the league where I was called brasilian universe, and my 3 chars were excluded from the league because of this game bug, I can't enter any league because it appears to me that I'm out of league, but for those who are going to send me a league, it appears that I'm in some league, I would like help because this is getting in my way a lot in the game. My char name is PATRIXSUPER, K4L3L and MAXIMUS TARGAREAN
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 2
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

From the subject header, I thought Mepps was suddenly going into the medical advice service.

(I have a ton of health issues these days, including kidney issues, and congestive heart failure, so my mind tends to run in that direction too often.)
    • Like x 2
  4. Patric New Player

good afternoon, I would like help, because almost 2 months ago a bug happened in the league where I was called brasilian universe, and my 3 chars were excluded from the league because of this game bug, I can't enter any league because it appears to me that I'm out of league, but for those who are going to send me a league, it appears that I'm in some league, I would like help because this is getting in my way a lot in the game. My char name is PATRIXSUPER, K4L3L and MAXIMUS TARGAREAN
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Someone already responded to your original report: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...bug-in-my-stomach-for-almost-2-months.324093/
  6. Patric New Player

I have this bug for more than 2 months and I have always reported it here on the forum and so far they have not solved my problem, I will once again pass the names of my chars that have this bug, which I can't get into any league because it appears to those who send call that I'm already in one, but to me it appears as if I didn't have one, PATRIXSUPER, K4L3L, MAXIMUS TARGARAN. I would like to know if with all this trouble I'm having if you guys will at least let me be legendary, I'm a very old player and always follow the guidelines of the game, thank you very much.
  7. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Mepps above have already told you to go to http://help.dcuniverseonline.com and write a ticket.

The forums won't give you any more help.

Please refrain from spamming this specific request over and over again unless you encounter a different issue.
    • Like x 1
  8. Patric New Player

I'm reporting it here on the forum because I've made this ticket several times and I still have the same problem
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

But nobody here can help you. The only way to get help is to send in a ticket, and wait (patiently) for them to get back to you.
    • Like x 1