I hate this months seasonal changes... please make it like Halloween again!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by StupidCarrot29, Dec 3, 2016.

1. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

~While the instance is what most people run it now awards you with 4 seasonal currency instead of 6 like Halloween

This is mostly why I will not run any more seasonal this Christmas
    • Like x 1
  2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

You can earn 16 marks a day.
    • Like x 3
  3. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

How can we earn 16 marks?
  4. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

You get 16 leaves a day, 6 outside and 10 inside.

Make sure you do your outside mission first, Seasons Greedings. That will reward you with 6 Holly Leaves, hit complete on that mission and you will be given the Ring in the Holidays mission in your journal, then queue for the Research Facility and get 4 marks for finishing it, and 6 for hitting complete on Ring in the Holidays.
    • Like x 5
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Do mission in order
    • Like x 1
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

simple do quest 6 marks, do alert 4 marks turn in quest for completing the alert another 6 marks.

Total of 16 marks have a nice day ;)
    • Like x 4
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Winter was always the best on marks per day.
    • Like x 3
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Yeah .. Go to the watch tower and talk to Hal. Go run the outdoor mission and access your Journal to accept 6 holly leaves. At that point You'll be contacted by either Oracle or Calculator and told to get to that "Super Secret Larfleez base". Finish off Larfleez and
    again access you Journal to accept another 6 holly leaves PLUS get the 4 holly leaves for beating Larfleez. NOTE you have to do it in THAT order or you get nothing extra.

Hey buy the end of the first day the event went live I had logged on 7 alts and purchased every single piece of furniture I needed to get the feat on ONE... the rest will get it using 1 replay each. Everyone is working on the style now.. WHICH will sit in my clothes list and never get touched . LOL No desire to be Krumpus? Let's see everybody got style piece # 2 today so two more days and I will be pretty much done for the season.
    • Like x 2
  9. Skull Collector Committed Player

These factors are what's screwing people up. I've been running the Christmas seasonal since the first year, and I'm definitely getting screwed out of leafs this year. For example, I just logged onto a toon and purchased a piece of Seasonal apparel for 15 leaves., leaving me 1 leaf in my currency. I then talked to Hal, and went outside to run the event. Finished that, flew around to Spot Larfleeze and got the You Spotted Larfleeze message, and then Queud for the inside alert. Finished that, left, and went to the WT to buy another piece in the set, and I only have13 leaves, when I should have 17. I didn't have the option to Select the missions at any point, and then when I opened my journal it suddenly had the Spot Larfleeze mission, so I had to go back to Metro and fly around and find him again, which when I did, I didn't receive the message, but the mission was at least gone from my journal.

So somewhere in there, even doing them in order, you can get screwed out of 4 whole leaves, and it's really pissing me off now. It seems to only happen on some toons, and I'm wondering if it's carrying over day to day on those toons if you didn't do things in the right order the day before or something, but it's definitely happening. I've even relogged onto that toon to double check that I hadn't forgotten to selected finish on a mission, but nope, everything is done and I'm still out 4 leaves. :mad:

Even if you HAD forgotten to select something, you should still be getting the leaves if you finish the content, or the option to select to finish it should still be there! Oh, and I even went back in to run the inside mission again just in case, and still no extra 4 marks.
  10. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Interesting....