I had an idea...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AquiloFury, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

True, but what does that have to do with the price of the items and those who were hording money for 4-5 years apparently? Blue Toothbrush, Superboy Plaque, Green Kryptonite, Captain Cold hood, Scarecrow hat, etc were around since almost the start of the game and were not 20 million or even 5 for the most part. 1 or 2 million, less in some instances seemed to be good for those and many were required to complete feats as or were desirable styles....many of the expensive items in TCs or BBs grant no feats, yet they are still expensive.

I'm not in agreement...I was saying if they were going to do any money shenanigans, an even leveling (everyone loses 1 digit) would be better than just wiping out the high money people (i.e. Everyone is capped at 300 million, which would affect a billiionaire, but not touch someone with 200mil). This is kind of saying I'd want to get shot if my options were "would you like to get shot in the head or burned alive"? Not really into either option, but if I had to choose...I'd take the shot.

Your third line is incorrect as I've explained above, but to clarify any 'money leveling/negating' done to all users is really only hurting the honest people regardless of the method. The glitchers and cheaters will likely glitch and cheat again...as they have many times now. The honest folks are impacted for the worse, the glitchers are inconvenienced for a period of time. The gold sellers....I don't really care if they are impacted or not as I don't use them.

There is no situation where you are going to say 'Hey...you mind if I take away something you worked at so that I can also impact someone who cheated' where I will agree it's a good idea. Moreso since there are people who were known cheats that were given a slap on the wrist and NOT stripped to their skivvies and paraded around Gotham with the 'shame' bell ringing in the background.

Reinheld
  2. topflow619 Well-Known Player

This is a fantastic idea but if I may add a tweak to it,why can’t we store in game cash in our bank?That way we can withdraw how much we want on any characters we have and poof no more money spammers because if ignored had a limit I would cry.I usually ignored up too 20 a day
    • Like x 1
  3. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

but I want to keep the ability to send in game cash between my characters :(
  4. Dene Devoted Player

But what if your money was a shared bank between all toons? Would actually be easier than constantly sending money everywhere! :)
    • Like x 4
  5. the solowing Steadfast Player

They wouldnt go anywhere, remember players are in on it too. They offer a service and some are willing to part with their money for said service if theirs a market for it. If they get banned for selling cash thats 1 $15 subscription down the toilet they dont care about, as well as theyve made 300 dollars before it was banned. The payout is far more then the investment so they will keep coming back
    • Like x 1
  6. the solowing Steadfast Player