I guess it's good that fall TV is starting back up.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Jaq, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Solo feats - done
    Alert feats - just need That Old Blood Magic

Adding in lackluster drops and then thinking that they will release the Energy Armor style feat next Episode, which I will probably never get. #sadpanda
    • Like x 4
  2. Red Templar Dedicated Player

John Constantine is going to be on Arrow this season.
    • Like x 2
  3. megamanexe Committed Player

probably just in a few episodes though. the constantine character seems cool to me but to be honest i wasn't really that into the show. still sad to see it get canceled though...:(
    • Like x 2
  4. MrB Dedicated Player

I KNOW!!! The trailer for arrow looked great. Haven't seen flash one, yet.
    • Like x 2
  5. Red Templar Dedicated Player

I enjoyed the show a lot, but I have read all the old and new Constantine books. I was sad to see it canceled.

I'm excited for both, and Legends of Tomorrow. Now Rory is going by Rip Hunter. I blame the 12th Doctor. Maybe they Make Constantine a part of that too.
  6. megamanexe Committed Player

i'm stoked for flash season 2 above everything else.
    • Like x 1
  7. Red Templar Dedicated Player

I can't wait for the Blurays so I can down load the Digital Copies for when I travel. Then I will have Seasons 1-3 of Arrow and Season 1 of flash on my IPad for flights and in the hotels.
  8. MrB Dedicated Player

It's gonna be an awesome year. I'm so excited.
    • Like x 1
  9. Red Templar Dedicated Player

It is. Agent Carter was awesome too, and Agents of Shield got a lot better last season too. Then Daredevil on Netflix and soon Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. It's a good time to be a comics fan
  10. MrB Dedicated Player

It's funny seeing all the people that used to say comics are for nerds and little kids go "WOW THIS IS REALLY AWESOME!!!!". Its the same as with the people that laughed at people reading Game of Thrones.

Also I was really hoping that hawkgirl would be a redhead.
  11. Red Templar Dedicated Player

Pretty sure Earth 2 Hawkgirl is the inspiration.

[IMG]
  12. MrB Dedicated Player

But I wanted a redhead lol. But I'm glad Caity Lotz is back aka Sara Lance.
  13. Red Templar Dedicated Player

Justice League is on Netflix
  14. MrB Dedicated Player

I think I can recite most episodes from JL and JLU.
  15. Red Templar Dedicated Player

Flash Museum episode is the best one.
  16. MrB Dedicated Player

Yeah flash episodes were the best. Flash van or when Flash told Fire to drop him during the I Am Legion episode.
    • Like x 1
  17. Red Templar Dedicated Player

Android Flash: Slacker! Child! Clown! We have no place here among the world's greatest heroes.
    The Flash: Says you! I got a seat at the big conference table. I'm gonna paint my logo on it!
    • Like x 1
  18. MrB Dedicated Player

I love that Flash was so light hearted and funny at first glance but he was also one of the most powerful. Taking out BrainiacLex wad bada$$.
  19. Red Templar Dedicated Player

This guy is the Flash voice actor.....

[IMG]

Michael Rosenbaum who you probably know as this guy......

[IMG]

Lex Luthor from Smallville
    • Like x 1
  20. Red Templar Dedicated Player

That was awesome. Him running around the world to pick up speed.