I don't want to change my style when I use my armory

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IonHero, Jan 16, 2014.

1. IonHero Committed Player

As cool as the armories are, Is there a way to disable the style saving on an armory or alternatively prevent the change when using the armory?

If not, could developers consider that?
    maybe a double lock in the style tab?
  2. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Huh? Just set both/all armories to the same style...
    • Like x 4
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

save them all with the same style and it wont change

Edit : ahh beat me to it :)
  4. IonHero Committed Player

The real issue comes up if I feel like changing my style outside of my base.

I need to go back, change every armory. or change my style manually every time I use it.
  5. Feenicks New Player

Quite the unusual problem. Never thought of this. I guess that would be a good feature to put in.
  6. SoylentBob New Player

Next DLC: Wardrobes

Have saved Style loadouts handy for quick loading!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can imprint your Armories with the same style selections, and then they won't change.
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

Why wouldnt you want different styles?
    • Like x 1
  9. Potent New Player

The issue with that now, is that any time you wish to change your style, you must go and reprint each armory with the new style.

A lot of hassle seems to come with these "convenience items".
    • Like x 1
  10. IonHero Committed Player

As mentioned before it more or less the hassle of updating all the armories for modifications in style.

So lets say I decide to change my Hat, now I have to go to my first armory imprint.
    then either change my points saving the style to be imprinted or
    using the armory and switching back the style. to imprint on another armory
    repeat up to 3 times.(More if you really felt like it)

Now it only gets more complicated if I change my entire outfit including colors, so now thats 14 styles, 7 colors, and possibly up to 33 color customizations.
  11. Kristyana New Player

You're REALLY going to rag on what armories provide because it's an "inconvenience" to reprint a style in your base?

Just can't make some people happy, I guess.
    • Like x 10
  12. MattaFact Active Player

Before armories I'm sure you wore the same style going from troll/healer/tank as you switched to dps so what's the difference in switching styles the old fashion way.. If you are creating armories for styles then ok
    I'm just saying: armories are not only for styles
  13. Potent New Player

Reprint a style, Change out any number over 4, limits on unspec'd skill and power points.

More inconveniences than just reprinting a style. This thread just happened to point one out, so I thought I'd share that information.

I don't actually even play the game anymore, so I could truly care less what actually happens, however I'll still give my input in case they ever do something that makes me want to come back.
  14. Potent New Player

+1 for not actually reading the OP to understand what he means.
  15. IonHero Committed Player

I suppose the quickest solution would be to add an update style only option on the armory.
    • Like x 2
  16. RageQQ New Player

Or you could just not use it /shrug then it will be like nothings changed.
    • Like x 2
  17. Dark Warrior Active Player

I think you guys are missing what he's saying. He wants to save his armories without saving the style so that he can use his points with a new style. What I think he should do is find the different styles that he likes and save them along with the points that he's saving. If you're just using the same skill/power point set up in all of your armories, just save your different styles. You're making it a lot harder than it has to be.
    • Like x 2
  18. MattaFact Active Player

I was basically saying the same thing RageQQ just said.. just stick to the old way unless the person is just using it to change styles
  19. Super Moon New Player

How often do you change your style that you can't take 2 mins to imprint? Before armories, it would take over 10 mins to respec... so I would rather take 2 mins to save a style than 10 mins on a respec.
    • Like x 2
  20. Twilight Man New Player

Wow...not even playing. i regret reading both your posts now.
    • Like x 1