Not A Bug I cant use the Europe server from my DCUO INSTALLED in AMERICAN account

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tiotoretto_BR, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Tiotoretto_BR New Player

Ok let's go, let's forget everything and start from scratch. I know what the problem is. So, when I started playing DCUO again, I downloaded the game from my AMERICAN account, where my hero CR255 TioToretto is and deleted it. But I created another hero on the European PS4 profile. That's the problem ... I have an active CR258 healer, but I can't access the market because I live in Europe and my character is on the American server. That's why I have 2 DCUO on my PS4, where one is an American server where my active healer of cr258 is, and the other is the European server where my legend subscription is. I need to make this change in my hero TioToretto BR to the EUROPEAN server in order to continue playing with my subscription. That is the problem, DCUO does not let Americans dont have access to the European market and european don't haver access to American market, where . It is a failure that is hurting me.
  2. Tiotoretto_BR New Player

in fact it's not just the market that i don't have access to, my healer cr258 is created in DCUO installed on the american psn ps4 account and when i enter the european account i don't think my healer but my membership subscription is active where i had to create a new character , I would at least like to gain a CR lead to fix that flaw
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This isn't supported. You should not use multiple accounts to get multiple installs on your machine, and then play onto the wrong one. You must play on the server that matches your PSN account.
    • Like x 2