Up-Votes Needed I can't get ALL ACCESS!!!

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by MisterMeanwhile, Apr 5, 2021.

1. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

I have tried to be an ALL ACCESS member in order for me to create my own league but I'm getting nothing.

Who do I have to yell at?
  2. IonHero Committed Player

If you have purchased All Access, and are not experiencing any member benefits yet; I'd suggest rebooting the game and seeing if that fixes your issue.
    • Like x 1
  3. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

Might help if you provide a bit of extra info.

Are you getting an error?
    Are you using foreign currency? Once I was abroad and tried to purchase All Access and received an error and i had to submit a ticket, apparently sometimes that happens if using more than one currency or traveling abroad.

Are you on PC, or PS, Switch...

Does the transaction go through but not get the access?

Anything at all that could help pinpoint the problem.

Beyond that, best bet is to submit a ticket.
    • Like x 1
  4. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

I paid through Paypal on my Playstation but didn't get any confirmation or any of the benefits. I did this twice. I then paid with my credit card on the Daybreak page. Still nothing.

I paid with Canadian money.

How do I submit a ticket?
  5. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

6. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

7. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...ok.

If you paid through Paypal on the Playstation, it may have gone to the console version instead of the PC version, as All Access is for PC version only. Check your subscriptions in the Settings menu to make sure, as the All Access subscription will NOT show up there, it would be the console version.

If you paid via the Daybreak website, then you should have been able to log into the game on your PC and see those benefits.

As far as submitting a ticket, I find it easier to go directly to Daybreak's main page and then click the support link. Make sure you log into the main website so you can submit that ticket.