I cannot find this armor style please help

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by crimeware, May 1, 2013.

1. crimeware New Player

[IMG]what is it called and where do i find it?
  2. General Powers New Player

Since I'm a villain, I'm guessing that's the Hero version of the Reverse gear. You can find it at the T2.5 vendor in Central City.

Note: That might also be several other pieces of miscellaneous gear styles mixed with the Flash inspired geared; you need the Lightning Strikes DLC and a Combat Rating of 53 in order to get into Central City.

Side note: the Central City teleporter is located in the Tech Wing, near the Tech R&D station.
  3. Entity New Player

High Voltage in Cc ( Central Ciy ) you'll need the DLC or legendary to get it
  4. crimeware New Player

so it is the hero version of reverse gear..... too bad I like it way more than the reverse gear oh well
  5. Ice Lantern New Player

You guys were repaid tenfold when we got Aquaman armor and you guys got that sick Black Manta armor. :)
    • Like x 2
  6. crimeware New Player

lol while I do agree we finally got a style that is better than you guys I still don't think it pays us back for how much better batman and superman and hawk man armor looks compared to the counter parts lol
  7. Ice Lantern New Player

I actually really like that T2 Joker back but I do acknowledge that a lot of people would rather have the batwing back. I also prefer the Mr Freeze T1 gear over the Steel gear. I think some of it is a matter of "grass is green on the other side" but some armor sets are almost definitely better than their counterparts.

Personally, I am just glad that the armor sets are actually iconic-looking again. I don't think anybody would look at Last Aurochs and immediately think of Wonder Woman or Circe.
    • Like x 1
  8. crimeware New Player

9. NoobishGuy New Player

lol at that sucka getting electrocuted
  10. Schimaera New Player

Don't be that sad - you need to know that heroes do like villains armors more than their own. I would actually kill for the T2 PvE Head from Circe (was it Hecates Wrath or something like that?). I also like every piece of PvP Villain armor more than the stuff we heroes get ^^
  11. crimeware New Player

eh I guess different strokes for different folks cause I think the hawkman pvp armor is better than any pvp armor we have lol