HULK HOGAN!!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by The Ultimate Warrior, Mar 7, 2013.

1. The Ultimate Warrior Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Papa Shango New Player

Papa Shango muahahaha will reign over The Warriors demise muahaha! Ultimate Warrior, how does it feel to not be in control?! Ultimate Warrior...errrrr, you have entered the Dark World of Papa Shango! You have stepped into my black circle! And that circle is closing on you! Wooooorrrrrahhhhhhhhhhahahaha!!!

[IMG]

3. Joykiller Dedicated Player

Dingo Warrior > Ultimate Warrior.

Just sayin'....
  4. Papa Shango New Player

Ultimate Warrior! The spell has been put on you! You have seen the powers of Papa Shango!
    [IMG]
  5. Ilunis Dedicated Player

This thread. Best one on the forums, currently.
    • Like x 2
  6. The Ultimate Warrior Well-Known Player

Papa Shango! You're black magic was nothing more than a moisturizing conditioner for the hair of The Warrior.

[IMG]
    Look at the body it has given my hair.

[IMG]
    Look at the sheen.

[IMG]
    My hair has never looked better!

You, Papa Shango, will live forever more. As the hairdresser... of The Ultimate Warrior.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kroye Loyal Player

Needs more Sting. Sting > Ultimate Warrior, even back in the Blade Runners.
  8. FaLeX Dedicated Player

9. PolarisSylar Committed Player

This a best forum seen in days , good stuff. Hilarious and interesting storytelling.
    • Like x 1
  10. Hulkamania New Player

I can see greatness in you, brother! But as long as I'm alive and kickin, man, you'll never reach that level. As long as my Hulkamaniacs feed me energy, man, you'll never defeat me!

I can see the cancer in you, brother! Eating away at you! Starting in your core, man, and moving through your legs and arms, brother! Up through your brain and down through your knees, man. But I can save ya! My Hulkamaniacs can save ya! With the Trainings, the Prayers, and the Vitamins, brother! Just reach out and I can turn your darkness into light, brother!

Whatcha gonna do when the Hulkster saves you!
    • Like x 2
  11. Death Throe New Player

Yep, this is why I come to the Funhouse. To have fun :) Awesome thread!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Sorry gotta side w/ my childhood idol....go Hulk!

[IMG]

13. Death Throe New Player

Hello no!
    [IMG]
    I'm the reason Hulk Hogan lost his hair![IMG]
  14. The Ultimate Warrior Well-Known Player

What you see as a cancer, Hulk Hogan, is in fact an alien being from a trans-dimensional reality.

Gestating... inside me. Waiting for April 1st.
    When we meet at the SkyDome, and all the pretenders to the throne must bow before our magnificence.

Only then will I unleash the alien deity that grows in my body. Then will you see the force of the alien Warriors that have been channeled through me into your flesh. Fist to fist. Face to faces.

And when that time comes and the Sgt Slaughters and the Papa Shangos and the Bonesaws of the world are forced to see what real Warriors truly are. Only then will you know, that which comes... from Parts Unknown.
    • Like x 1
  15. Papa Shango New Player

Ultimate Warrior! You will never understand the true power of Papa Shango. The moisturizing conditioner you felt trickle down your skull, was one part... of a two part component!!!! Muahahaha! You see, Ultimate Warrior, the dark magic of the "Shoulders" half... is nothing without the "Head" half!! muahahaha! You may not like the end result of the curse, Ultimate Warrior... You may not get ahead of the competition! Woooooorrrrrrrahahahahahah!!!

[IMG]
  16. Papa Shango New Player

The power of Papa Shango knows no bounds! The forums of DCUO are not safe from my curse! You see this thread of a childs claim?

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo...hr-waiting-after-sign-up-before-posting.4533/

I cursed it!! Muahahahaha!!!

Ultimate Warrior! You may claim to be from Parts Unkown, but even there, you can not escape the dark curse of Papa Shango! Even when we meet in the realm of the Lawnmower Man, you will never escape from my power! Muahahaha!
    [IMG]
  17. GeneralGlory New Player

was wondering where this wandered off too
  18. GeneralGlory New Player

ok just to set the record straight; Despite his manufactured ascent and success The Ultimate Warrior is very little more than a footnote in the annals of wrestling history. This guy was handed the keys to a Ferrari, drove it like a bumper car and wanted his money back when the ride was over. Warrior's charm wore off the second the music stopped, was a danger to those in the ring with him because of how perpetually GREEN he was, and treated the business like a cheap French-Canadian call girl; he got his cookies and tried to run out the door with the jar. Warriors gimmick was so paper thin, and his in ring ineptitude impossible to ignore. The guy was a complete disaster from start to hideously ugly finish. Guess we should have expected no less from a guy who got his WWF break ending Honky Tonks Historic IC title run in a 5 second squash match.
  19. GeneralGlory New Player

when you look up "flash in the pan" in a kayfabe dictionary you get a picture of warrior. period.
  20. Faust74 Loyal Player

I bet you are the Life of the Party in the real world.