How would you recreate Bizarro?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DrDez, Jul 29, 2020.

1. DrDez New Player

Just wondering (besides some Iconic Powers, Flight and Brawling) what Power Set would you pick to recreate a Bizarro style character?
  2. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

I think here you have the same problem you'd have if you were trying to authentically recreate Superman - none of the powersets really fit for a Kryptonian. The 'standard' one you get if you create a default iconic Supes from character creation is Ice - which sort of fits given the freeze breath, kryptonian crystals and the Fortress of Solitude, even if it's not perfect. The opposite to that, going on the opposites theme, could arguably be the Fire powerset.
    • Like x 1
  3. thedemonocus Loyal Player

4. DrDez New Player

I had a feeling this might be the case. I'm really enjoying Rage, it's very close combat centric but I don't want to use the same powerset again. I'll try Ice, thanks!
  5. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Earth. Jackhammer is an awesome mechanic and the big smashing resembles Bizarro's destructive rampage style. Ice and Fire are both fun, and really pretty good.
    • Like x 2
  6. MrStoob Well-Known Player

For an authentic Kryptonian feel, I use flight attacks, frost breath, and heat vision. Having tried to come up with something akin to Superman (mainly brawling and flight), there's little in that vein that's actually useful for raids or larger bosses.
  7. AlBrown252 New Player

Great info, thank you!