How will you spend Valentine's Day?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LightOfQuantum, Feb 5, 2016.

1. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Gettin' it on.
  2. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Spending one on one time with my babe Norman Reedus. <3 <3 gosh, he's so beautiful. <3 Pretty much buying me some chocolates and watching The Walking Dead. I hope AMC does a marathon or something from the season and omg. I forgot about that show called Into The Badlands or whatever. I never saw it and I'm wondering if it's any good. I'm also wondering about Fear The Walking, the one about the flight. That seems pretty cool.
  3. xhalur Well-Known Player

Let's see...

Currently living in the Northeast US this winter? Check.

Currently single? Check.

Hmm... Looks like I'll be spending this Valentine's Day just like Mister Freeze. Cold and alone. :(
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Dev and I will be in Texas visiting my sister and her family. No real special plans other than that. :)
  5. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

I feels sorry for sister , having her romantic weekend ruined by pushy bratty sister
  6. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Were you running demons plan elite like less than an hour ago as a healer?
  7. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Ha! I see it more as an opportunity for free baby sitting. :)

Ummm less than an hour ago? Maybe? I didn't even get to the first boss before I had to go though.
  8. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

There was a black dawn healer in a group I joined for it, (theheartbreakkid) I forgot I qued for it and was in inventory, hit 'x' by accident and joined in. Left immediately. Had to grab superbowl snacks. I saw the name and wondered if it was you from here.
  9. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Oh yea! That was me, I remember that name showing up for a minute or so.
  10. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Yup, u need a sitter, keep u out of trouble
  11. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Yea, would have been nice to run with you but I lost track of time and had to get suoerbowl stuff ready.
  12. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Yeah! Maybe next time! Hope you're enjoying the superbowl!
  13. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Great! I just moved to South Carolina (myrtle beach) so loving seeing their team lose. I am a Giants fan (from new jersey) for life.