How to spec skill points for non-DPS?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Cuco, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Cuco Active Player

Hi, I am a part-time player who occasionally does PVP and usually likes playing roles instead of DPS. I play solo, but queue up for 4v4 groups and up (5v5, 8v8). This question is for my healers, tanks, and trollers.

The gear I have is healer for healer, tank for tank, and troller for troller. With that said, should I spec my skill points into DPS or for their respective roles? Btw, my highest skill point toon is 120 skill points. So it’s usually only enough for the role or DPS.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
  2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

The only thing I know about PvP is don’t use PvE gear for PvP or you’ll get roflstomped. Otherwise, as far as spending SP, I suggest you go with spending it as you would for PvE unless someone more knowledgeable (basically, anyone who actually plays PvP) suggests otherwise. Even if you need to respec, it only costs 500 in-game cash at a respec station (watchtower/hall of doom, if you don’t have that amenity in your lair/hideout)
  3. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

I would suggest to Spec might and power.

Next time you go into a PvP look at your stats. You’ll see that whatever role you’re playing you are getting a buff to that roles key stats. For instance, I’m a healer and in PvP my resto and resto Crits are automatically buffed in PvP.

So for mods and skill points I go for might and power and then any leftovers on health.
  4. Cuco Active Player

Thanks for the advice guys!
  5. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

just spec dps stats in a support role, seems to be the meta anyways