How to make or find the flash suit

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by WallyWesTM, Apr 29, 2021.

1. WallyWesTM New Player

Hello I would like to know how to get the flash suit since I am new and I have seen people with that suit, in case it was an event I would like to know how to find the part of the chest with stripes, the boots, the flash belt and the helmet or I suppose there are parts of the suit because I have seen it but I don't know where to look or where to start.o_O
  2. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

the new version od the flash suit he wears now? well it was just in the event available so you have to wait one year to the next time the event comes up...its said but true if you ever see something in an event you have to get it or you can wait another year...and you also cant unlock event gears on other chars of you so you need the one you wanna used for...the event calls
    Attack of the Anti-Monitor
  3. WallyWesTM New Player

and nothing is accomplished at the flashpoint? no suit? Or some costume before the Attack of the Anti-Monitor event arrived?
    Or at the same flashpoint to get something that can be used to arm the flash?
  4. Eve YouTuber

Additional rewards might have some Flash related styles, but nothing is confirmed yet - but it makes sense.
    The actual Flash inspired suit is from the Anniversary Event, will be available again next year.
    There are quite a few Flash items you can get either from Time Capsules, Quarks Vendor or even by grinding.

The Flash's Speed-Treads | DC Universe Online Wiki | Fandom (Boots)
    Flash Cowl - Market Place
    Future Flash Cowl - Flashpoint Time Capsule.
    Flash Emblem - Team Up Time Capsule \ Quarks Vendor
    Speed-Force Spectrum | DC Universe Online Wiki | Fandom
    • Like x 1
  5. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

there is a jay carrick helmet style i think that it come from briffings also there is a dark flash cowl which you can get by quarks vendor o collection by the team up tc o buy in the broker.if you are talking about emblem in the current tc capsule you can get flash point emblem .in the vault there is a rare drop from a flash boots tricket,but you can get the style from there it a rare drop .there are 2 flash t shirt one by the vault and one from brifings .there is an old time capsule that has the jay garrick emblem .if you want to make an easy flash style you can make pvp and buy the old shazam chest from the pvp vendor i think that the style is called aegis of eternity and use it as a flash chest.other of get a higt cr ans buy the shock attles to use as a chest
    [IMG]