How To MAKE MONEY with Pvp...

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Se7enDaOutsida, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Se7enDaOutsida New Player

Solo. I've been playing since beta.. and due to disarray with my favorite game I've been on and off because I prefer pvp to most pve. I've noted the devs slowly lost interest in the pvp due to conflicts involving best methods to turn profit. So with that in mind I thought I'd finally throw my hat into the pot with some suggestions to possibly smooth out multiple ends of this issue and satisfy both pvp and pve players in one set.

So here's my grand plan ..

Suggestion for Legends Characters -
    legends characters on their own don't bring enough revenue so they need to be coupled with pve "Legends" mission. What I'm thinking is with whatever new legend to be introduced they need to be brought in with a type of origin playable mission from the comics.
    If you have let's say blue lantern flash, he should be introduced with a mission from let's say the black lanterns saga and be the only playable character the 1st time allowing players to use their own premades only after successfully completing the mission the 1st time or even another legend. Me being a pvp player would love more missions direct from the comics where I could play a certain version of black suit superman, new 52 Aquaman, Martian manhunter etc. Not just my own character. It's been done somewhat in game with bizzaro and huntress but I'd like more to this.
    These missions should function simular to the vault -
    Playing the mission repeatedly should yield not only multiple deeds but both special pve and pvp drops.

Suggestions for drops -

1. Pvp and pve gear that has 10-50 points higher toughness/defense then gear presently brought at the vendor. This way the advantage is useful but yet not massively overpowering the regular gear.

2. Making better use of ultility belts in pvp -

These suggestions should apply for both arena and open world.

I'd like to see set specific temp powers, like a fire tank getting a new temp power aoe or quantum getting a new single target attack one for each set would help to give new variety without adding whole new sets. (I do understand this could be an undertaking but I see value in the idea.) An alt to this is temp powers of already accessible abilities but random as in fire tank using an ice tank temp power or quantum using a gadgets controller ability.

. As there are builds that are by some people's standards overpowered I'd like a rare drop with the same rate as travel powers from the vault. Versions of these drops can be a new permanent power that has 30 min timer to it's use, I emphasize this as to not allow overuse) but in use gives a character type (this part is a toss up) 15 secs to a min of a MIGHTY buff or debuff. An alternate to this is a temporary power that disappears after one use but no more then one can be obtained at a time. These power types I'm calling ultimates ( for lack of a better term)

A tank could obtain "invincible" it's general resilience given a massive temporary advance in toughness/defense where they are impossible to fall by normal means, while also gaining a moderate attack buff.

A controller can be granted "Full Control" a massive buff for all stuns holds etc that makes them unresistable, While also making them completely immune to stuns holds debuffs etc. Also add a moderate attack buff

A healer can obtain "full regeneration" granting a strong continuous heal which requires no stamina to keep up. Add a moderate attack buff.

I think these in practice can be tricky but if adjusted right will allow people with any kind of build a chance to win any kind of fight with one or multiple opponents without being the only power people turn to due to the long wait time. I would like the buffs and debuffs to be Very VERY strong so that it's use isn't mute to a well built character which can go long battles without much trouble. These being usable in both pve and pvp would give both kinds of players incentive to play the legend missions frequently

Superheros often have a SUPER ability which would allow them to supass overwhelming odds. Presently in-game the best to having this is being well built or spamming a powerful move, and sometimes... More rarely... Skill lvl/build combo. this gives anyone a once every 30 min chance to overpower any build.or the alt, a one time ability to overpower everyone around them.

Clothes and auras -
    these missions should contain drops for clothing that revolves around the legend who's available for the particular mission. Earth 2 flash would produce earth 2 flash chest piece, boots etc. I'd also like specific to these missions auras that add slight bit of attack damage in only pvp. Giving the slight advantage of more power compared to standard flashy auras and given the aura more purpose

For having available powers from other sets, a new legend, an ultimate, slightly stronger gear, and a "powered" aura from both pve and pvp, I'd easily pay $15 for this maybe more debately.

Hope I didn't waste breath here lol

Thoughts/other suggestions?

Thanks for your time.
  2. Se7enDaOutsida New Player

Also I hope you guys can forgive my grammatical errors lol I was in a bit of a rush