How to make a Lantern color palette for your Character!

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by General_Gear, Mar 12, 2013.

1. GregDawe New Player

Good form mate, you clearly put in the time and effort for this haha. Wishful thinking has me wanting an aura and light power colour for all of these palettes, but hey, too many politics in games designed for sheer enjoyment these days.

Used the yellow palette for my villain, but I like to mix it up a little and have the rest of the outfit predominantly white, think it looks fairly tough.

Got any tips for what the best symbol to use to best get the look of the Sinestro Corps?
  2. Lord High Marshal New Player

Will these actually change the color of the ring and glow in game or will only the green and yellow do that outside of an aura?
  3. mistersting New Player

Nice work. Gave my Light Villain Sinestro Corp colours. Shame the newer Lantern Corps colours aren't available for Light characters, only Green and Yellow.
  4. Ron eL SAH New Player

Anyone have the Superman color code, especially the BLUE? I'm trying to match blues for him, standing next to him at the end of the Star Labs solo instance but can't quite get it ...
  5. Awzreim New Player

Can you tell me how you did this?
  6. Jacob Hauenstein New Player

Wait does anyone know how to put in Hex Codes on a PS4. Sorry but just wondering
  7. Jacob Hauenstein New Player

Can someone help me out. How do I start to put in the Hex Codes. I want to put in the Black Lantern Corps one but don't know how to put in the codes?
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

Press triangle.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jacob Hauenstein New Player

10. Jacob Hauenstein New Player

Do you have to do this on the Character Creation screen before you start the game or can you do it any time you want to?
  11. Slappy New Player

When I try to do the blue lantern palette I get a very light blue color. Any one else getting a light blue when doing it? And does anyone have the color codes for something closer to the blue lanterns?
  12. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

This guide was made when Blue Lanterns weren't yet added to the game. So your best bet is to find a Blue Lantern NPC in the game and compare your toon's colors to that.
    • Like x 1
  13. Colin New Player

I'm sorry i'm a huge lantern corps fan and honestly some of these (mainly blue, violet, and indigo) dont look like they do in the comics such as the blackest night series. they need to be much more vivid than those which were like grayish with a hint of blue. I mean indigo is the color of passion so it should be more well... passionate. the picture below should be around the color for the main colors however the blackish blue colors you did are almost spot on.
    [IMG]
  14. Beauwight Well-Known Player

COMpassion, dear. Passion would likely fall under violet. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Colin New Player

I was proving a point. ;)
  16. Spiderman02 Well-Known Player

Which color would go well with Gadgets? My bro is a huge Lantern fan, but he's F2P.
  17. OrneryDave New Player

does noone else feel bothered by the fact that the black hex codes are (in my opinion too indgoish) i love your work and i understand you compaired it to in game lanters but when im in Metropolis the sun really makes the black turn indigo, not to mention most of the lanters comic art work shows black i mean 000000 black?
  18. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

This male love lantern needs a color and style guide:

19. tomworz New Player

im free to play! but im a huge lantern fan! I was thinking of creating a indigo lantern with mental powers sense the color of the power is close to indigo. If not what power would look cool as indigo? The other thing is would my indigo lantern be a hero or a villain?
  20. bull425 Well-Known Player

For the Sinestro Corps, do you have to select the colour then enter the code, or just leave the colour and enter the code? Is this done at Character creation, or once you are in game when looking at outfits?

Sinestro Corps - Color Codes - is the first yellow? second black and third white?
    First slot: 955700
    Second slot: 060624
    Third slot: 955400