How to invite friends to your chat channel?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cazwik, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Cazwik Level 30

Hello....

So I made a chat channel to keep track of my friends and awesome PUG groups. I know there is a way to invite friends to this channel.... but I can't figure it out and Google doesn't know either.

Could someone give me a hand in how to do this ? I know it can be done because i have been invited to Channels before. . . of course... those people are gone now..
    • Like x 1
  2. Radium Devoted Player

You have to actually be in the channel first off.

Go to to your quick menu, highlight your friend, and it should give you the option to invite them to it.
  3. Dene Devoted Player

I thought it was simply f4 >- friends > "Friends name" > add to chat channel

And I thought it was also a step of them adding it in the chat settings?
  4. Cazwik Level 30

I thought I tried that. I ll try it again when the server comes back up. thanks you.
  5. Cazwik Level 30

So i have looked and looked and tried and tried and still can't figure it out ? Is it possible the they took away the feature to add others to a channel... or am I doing something wrong ?
  6. Minnion Devoted Player

I'm wondering the same thing too...
  7. Ichiro Loyal Player

If you are on PS you need to make sure your in that channel. Then you go to their name like you were going to add them to group and it should give you an option to invite to chat channel. If that doesn't work just tell them the name of the chat channel and they can add it manually to their list.
  8. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Is it mic chat or text chat? Mic chat you can make a tab for, add people to, set and forget : text you'll have to add to a custom channel and add to a tab in order to see, interact with, et cetera.
  9. Minnion Devoted Player

Haven't been able to get that to work on PC so far, and my main reason of wanting to be able to so in the first place is so I can talk to heroes... (Telling someone on the opposite faction the name of the chat channel is pretty-much impossible given the limitations of our chat system... I can't even send them a tell to them, and since Versus is apparently disabled by default to prevent it from turning into Trade Chat 2.0... It's just kind of hard to set up cross faction communication on the fly.)
  10. Thundaga New Player

Off the subject where did you get that sweet *** banner lol