How to get the maximum amount of might as a DPS?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xxastinosxx, Mar 12, 2021.

1. xxastinosxx Level 30

Hi guys! Im looking for some help with this topic Im a munitions dps cr328 sp392 3 artifacts two of them at 200 and the other one at 180 and Im sitting at 85k of might someone posted a photo on facebook of their character having something around 97k I Have the mods from legion Ive been trying to have the strongest character possible but how do you get the maximum amount of might in this game? What am I missing? Any tip will be greatly appreciated
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Elite gear, top Might artifacts, Augments, Might buff soders, league buffs, generator and affinity mods
    • Like x 1
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

There's a video on Youtube of a guy using an earth battle tank. His might was at 112k he used a might trinket and Tetra, that's it. He was around your cr and im sure the skill points were too. I'm sure 112k can still go up higher.
    • Like x 1
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Drink Nitro+Compound and/or pop your dps trinket, then quickly make a screenshot, lol. You can get really big numbers, though only temporarily. :oops:
    For example:

[IMG]

Out of combat my might is 85k. In a fight, thanks to Tetra and Escalating Might mod, it goes up to 97k. Add consumables and trinkets on top, and there you go.
    • Like x 4
  5. xxastinosxx Level 30

Thank you all! Using consumables I was able to reach 110k, so maybe that person took the screenshot in the right moment, I was worry to be doing something wrong and affecting any raid group with a low dps by not following the right path for my role. Thanks for your help guys!
    • Like x 1
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Might in that category is usually temporary, but a.) now you know, and b.) now you know what the permanent growth points are too ;).

BE MIGHTYYYYY
  7. Dogico Loyal Player

As far as arts go running Tetra Lernaea's and Solar Amp will give you biggest individual might buff.
  8. Shalayah Committed Player

consumables and trinkets are your friend.