How To Get Polar Energy Collection Pieces?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Drake_DuCaine, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

I know they drop in the event alert but are there any other ways? I just bought the north pole fragment, which brings me to 4/12 but there's not much time left in the winter event. I haven't gotten another piece in probably 4-5 days and I do both of my dailies for the event every day. I don't want to have to buy them as they are kind of expensive. Wondering if there's any other way to get them outside of the event alert. Thanks.
  2. Kzinti Committed Player

I've only seen them drop in event alert. you can also get them on the broker.
  3. myandria Item Storage

I feel ya...

I haven't had the luck of having them drop in any other content other than the seasonal event alert. What I've had to do is to run it with all of my alts than choose my main toon to send them to. That way, one character will have a good chance of getting the entire collection and then I just have to feat unlock it on the others. My main toon now has 9 out of 12 because of this.

It seems the RNG spirits do not like it if you try to farm collections with just one toon, in my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  4. Drake_DuCaine Well-Known Player

I may have to do this as well. I've got a few alts I can run it on. The prices in the broker are insane. 500-750k for one piece and there's 12. Insanity. The main one is going for around 8 mil at the cheapest. Probably going to earn enough holly leaves to buy another one and resell at a later date for a bloated price lol.
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Seasonal Event, broker, multiple toons with which you can run the instance and increase your chances (and ingame cash since you can buy more seasonal items to sell)
  6. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Don't have many, but I made a ton of cash selling them.