How many soda buffs can you stack

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Snuffhim, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

Compounds, nitro sodas, soda cola ultimate, all the good stuff how many of those can you put on at one time?
  2. redwolfyogi Well-Known Player

Omega stacks with all Soders that are flat stat increases.... The only one it doesnt stack with is the % based one.

But they do not stack with eachother
    • Like x 1
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Yeah, this ^

Your Compound Omega will inflate the buff granted by the Nitro Soder, but the Soder Cola Ultimate will have 0 effect if the Compound is already activated.

I've never done any testing so I'm not sure, but the "5% Damage/(other stat)" seasonal consumables and the Critical % buff consumables you often get for completing a seasonal instance might stack.

Has anyone tested to see if this is the case or not?
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

so basically you'd have to use compound after say a nitro or energy soder? Otherwise you wont see the buffs of the compound? Going off what tori said above.
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Not sure if it matters, because if I'm using any buff soders, I'll always pop the hard stats increase buffs first, then the percentile based ones after that. I can't imagine it does, though.