How many skittles is that?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AlyceNefarios, Oct 8, 2017.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

As individuals they can empathize with your plight (I know I do), but businesses can't be concerned with things like that because that's not how things work. As is, if you can't play for now, you can still look forward to open episodes and preview windows. Plus you don't lose your characters or their progress. As for anything else, it's always a possibility, but not a likely one.
    • Like x 1
  2. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

Ah, sorry to hear that... life without subbing is very tough!
    Yes, exactly... I can't spend $100 a month on a game lol I have rent to pay and groceries to buy!!
    More stabilisers would be very nice, I agree :)
    • Like x 1
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

why should we pay for something and then pay again to reap the rewards? Pass
    • Like x 1
  4. recoil Committed Player

it would be neat though if like avatar bombardier they placed: the elite scythe staff style
    wings of sin
    corrupted aura
    phoenix material
    tech ninja one handed style
    dual wield claymores
    etc in the quark vendor. all of these styles no longer exist in game or are extremely limited in accessibility in the case of the claymores.
  5. Shadow Force Committed Player

Your Forgot Monk Blade not to be confused with monk sword
  6. recoil Committed Player

true it's as hard to get as the claymores. since it only drops from a lvl 17 villain mission it's kind of hands off for the hero side players.
  7. recoil Committed Player

but i would pay close to 1,000 quarks for both elite scythe and the wings of sin.
    • Like x 1
  8. kreepitcute New Player

Tha
    That looks really good! I've almost saved enough qwarks for opal mat. Can't wait to have it ^^
    • Like x 1
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah if you buy the cache box im not 100% sure but i think you get a slight discount vs buying aura and mat seperately.
    • Like x 1
  10. kreepitcute New Player

Yeah I imagine you probably do if you buy the cache. Thanks for sharing your styles. I'm definately saving for it :)