How many Characters do you have?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by cravex15, May 2, 2013.

1. Breedin Bull New Player

A main and a bunch of banks.
  2. crownclownking New Player

6 in total 2 i play and 4 that stand in the selection screen looking sad:( cause i never play them lol
  3. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I have 6 characters, 5 heroes and 1 villain.
    I wanted to try out every role and wanted to be able to fill every role if needed. My villain was a test toon for a second healing power, so I later made another healer on hero-side with that powerset.
    My hero main is close to 150sp now, my alts all have 95-101 SP and are mostly full T4 (two just miss one piece each for their first role).
  4. recespieces31 New Player

more than 1, but less than 3
  5. Captain Just New Player

Too many! I was an altoholic for the first year and a half of this game. I now spend my time mainly on Captain Just my fire tank and Maglite my HL controller/dps.
  6. Harly Davidson Well-Known Player

Yeah me too ... way too many prolly 14 but I don;t play them all. I created a bunch and played them trying to find out which one i liked best and the one I ended up playing the most is my main. I play one or two others sporadically to get a feel for other roles and power sets.
  7. McGhee Well-Known Player

20. One for every current power & a few reserved for future powers; cosmic, water, might/mastery, atomic, ballistic, shapeshift, weather, celestial, demonic & sonic. I like to play with all the powers. I have at least 1 of each role on each side. All my current power toons are 66-86 CR & 59-94 SP.
  8. BlueVariable Committed Player

About 10. But I normally select through the characters I don't play often if ever, delete them and recreate new characters. So I've created on a total about 50+ at this point, but currently have 10 in slots.
  9. Owl Devoted Player

I have over 60 characters actually but only 36 are Level 30 and only 18 of those have a CR over 75.
    Some are just to reserve names for future power sets. Latest to reach Level 30 was QuantumOwl.
    I play DCUO less than 15 hours a week as I work multiple jobs. Some players are in game much more than I am.
    Only my PS3 characters are in my signature as I rarely play on PC since SC can no longer be used to pay for a Sub.
    • Like x 1
  10. Captain Spire New Player

2 I barely have time for more.

Having 16? I don't see how that is possible in a marrage.
  11. Cataclyzm New Player

One for each mentor but focus mostly on my main.
    • Like x 1
  12. Yui Loyal Player

Yes, that's allowed.
  13. Yui Loyal Player

I have 6 characters but I only play the 3 characters mentioned in my signature. The other 3 are just nameholders/item storage.
  14. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Currently I have 9 of I believe it is 17 or 18 slots filled but to be honest I am really only concentrating on 3. My main is now at CR 82 so thats where I spend most of my time on line and then I also have a CR 42 and a CR 40 that I will switch to off and on for a little variety. Honestly with the amount of grinding involved in obtaining higher level gear I don't see how anyone could mamage to play 9 or 10 different characters and see any reall progression. Also a few of the characters I have were early experiments on powers and could actually be deleted but they DID come in vvery handy in obtaining a large number of heart shaped beds and tubs that I sold at the broker. .. Amazing how many things you can get to drop when you can do 9 vault missions a day LOL
  15. Killua19 New Player

around 15 with 1 main 2 bank chars and name saves X3
  16. Sparkman New Player

50/50 heroes and villains
  17. 13igtyme Devoted Player

3 in my sig, but I'm cutting back on my tank.
  18. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Same here kinda but for me 2 active at lvl 30, 2 sitting at lvl 18 and 20 and 4 others just out of Brainiac's ship as well. I don't know if Ill ever really get to them. I should just delete but I spent some good time creating them that I have a soft spot for them. Maybe one day....:rolleyes:
  19. General Zod 10000 Post Club

6 but I always end up deleting 4 of them and starting again.
  20. Tangent0 New Player

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...acters-do-you-have.152215/page-2#post-1721316
    Lucaefor
    It depends on the game and how the accounts are used. I have multiple accounts for both STO and TOR but I don't have any bots farming for loot or resources. I made them because I have too many char concepts and make as many as I can (though I do set limits on myself). And I think the companies don't mind since I spent money on all accounts to get gear/perks/etc that are appropriate to the chars on that account.