How is the investigation ongoing? Any news? LPVE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Draconiano, May 9, 2018.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

What continues to blow my mind is no Reverse Flash legend. It’s literally just a color change - same suit, lightning and powers; just swap the yellow and red.

I still think this should be used to vendor some of the iconic styles tied to old OP items. Atom’s belt; Darkseid chest; Green Arrow gloves; etc. Those were nigh impossible RNG drops in content most just don’t run any longer.
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I think at this point the Developers are purposely just stringing you all who have hopes that the count and feats will get reduced along. It is not hard at all for them to alter the count and it has been around 2 and a half years since Mepps first said they were discussing whether or not to alter the Feat count. As harsh as this sounds, the Developers are either the most unorganized staff of Developers ever or they are just stringing you all along because there is no way it has taken them that long to set-up a time when to make a final decision based on the LPVE count.
    • Like x 5
  3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah I'm a bit surprised they haven't looked into this .I know there focus is a new tc and styles and the new episode but surely they can look into this I mean it's been a while.
    • Like x 2
  4. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

So Meeps how did the investigation went? Alot of people are still paciently waiting for that sweet response? A no, would be ok.
  5. Draconiano Committed Player

FTFY.
    • Like x 2
  6. Deal of a Lifetime New Player

Bump! I do enjoy LPvE... but I must say, at least to someone who started playing DCUO during last Christmas, some of those LPvE feats are really scary.
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Dear God in heaven...

Yeah I have nothing else to add. lol...I had to quote you just because I have never actually seen someone type or say that in the entire time LPVE has existed. :p
    • Like x 3
  8. AV Loyal Player

Necroing in hopes of further dev update.
    • Like x 1
  9. IcyStone Well-Known Player

It does take very long 30-40 min. It's an absolute drag. Thats why I dont do LPVE
    • Like x 2
  10. topflow619 Well-Known Player

Plus do look into it mepps,I ran it a lot and it had many things that just don’t give joy to do like how long it takes with randoms.The dmg of the legends are low that people use fire barrels on bosses because the dmg If does it’s like 15% per throw and that’s what I rely on so we can burn a boss fast or it’ll take 30 minutes to finish
    • Like x 1
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Well Since we have heard Nothing in a Very Very Very long time i can assume that Nothing will be done about this.
    Legends NEEDS a Nerf in Health OR Bump in Damage to make these runs effective and more FUN as this was intended to be.
    Also whats the Word about the Pan to Reduce the number of INSANE runs...

They Did something simular with PvP Wayyy back when with consolidating numbers...So...Why not here