How is the investigation ongoing? Any news? LPVE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Draconiano, May 9, 2018.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Truth to tell, I don't care much about the Feats.

I just want LPvE to be fun again.
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

If I run something say 250 times (as they adjusted some max PVP counts), nobody is handing me anything. That’s no work? 250 times?

But hey, let’s marginalize me as some filthy beggar.
    • Like x 2
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

I think I did more than 3000 LPVE and I want these feats to be reduced, heck even I wouldn't care if they give all the feats to everyone just for free.
    This isn't a job, we shouldn't be "working" doing 5250 times the same content, 20-30 minutes each instance, it isn't healthy, it isn't funny, it isn't worth it, it isn't contributing to the game anyhow, it is just a waste of time.
    • Like x 6
  4. Ully Committed Player

I hear what you're saying and I've said it on multiple threads, I think there should be some compromise in terms of how the Devs proceed.
  5. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Agreed 100%
  6. SilkyPawz Bunny

^^ Exactly, this is a game not a job.
    • Like x 1
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

*Unless you're a Gold Seller ;)
    • Like x 4
  8. SilkyPawz Bunny

ahahah :p
    • Like x 3
  9. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

Oh how nice.

Good to hear that there are some who don't mind putting in work so that others don't have to.

It is not like I found it ultra hard and killing me to have all the feats to begin with but to have someone articulate the frustration felt after running something 2500 times or 3000 times and to come back to it being a waste of time for them.

I mean it is a game, the main purpose of a game is to basically kill time while entertaining the customer.

It is clearer that it basically is against the TOS to make a profit off or on the game with the way the gold bot and all.

I mean I would have no problem getting free SP for doing something that I will eventually complete, this is just one thing and 1 part of the whole reason why I and some of others that I know stopped playing, the game is practically in arcade mode, drop a few coins then leave.

I wouldn't mind the feats being adjusted upward but in between content or even with new content Lpve serves as a good filler, I just don't believe true grinders are voicing their concerns nor would they.

A fool would volunteer for more work, even more foolish for,...well I think the point is made.
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Paradox is the worst. Apparently there's a law that says every instance must have at least one, if not two or three, noobs convinced that the only way to win is immediately attacking the big boss.

And then they just play and fail, play and fail, play and fail. I've been in these for three hours and you can't instruct any of them. They don't care. They don't listen. They won't do tunnels, no matter how many times you tell them to. They just Leeeeeroy Jenkins all over the place.
  11. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

If you see this as just a game then there's no reason grinding for those 2-6-10 sp.After all you'll still be able to run high end content without them, easily.
    Now if you want those sp to be able to say you simply beat the game,then you have to start seeing it as a "job".

Dont get me wrong i would love to have that grind reduced(personally i stopped farming LPvE)but the only reason for that is because its boring,reducing the grind by 200 wouldnt make it less boring.Every game has that one boring thing you can do in order to say you completed it,but of course,its not going to worth grinding for it all the time.And if they were to reduce or after years they even give those feats for free,then why the reason farming them.

Thats why imo I've never looked at LPvE feats as an achievement,because the only set of skills they require you to have is tolerance and plenty of free time.
    In my opinion we should respect the few players who invested time on completing those feats and leave it like it is.
    In the end,its not like its impossible and it wont advance your gameplay,if you believe you cant or you have more important stuff to do,just dont do it.

PS im not addressing just to you,its just that your comment was summing up other peoples opinions and i wanted to give my point of view to all of this so i had to quote something :p
    • Like x 1
  12. SilkyPawz Bunny

I only Quoted 1 person so summing up other people is wrong, if you read the person I quoted, it was in regards to LPVE only I have 418 SP on my main, so yes I do know about grind that is realistic, LPVE is NOT! ( wink wink, don't derail) which is what the thread is about LPVE not other skill points/grind.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  13. SilkyPawz Bunny

What people seem to miss, and quote me if you like, because funny how the Devs, changed PVP back in the day when it was 250 down to 50 which is more realistic. What about the Auto Complete on Gen Mods, Skip tokens where people grind the 1000 treasure box including myself and ect... there is numerous other feats that have been adjusted in the past or given out with cr skip tokens.

I wasn't on here crying to the Devs, I personally think they need to start selling skill points because as a new player who might like the game will be overwhelmed by all the skill points they need to catch up to veterans of this game, they will eventually give up and quit the game, I have seen this happen a lot recently. There needs to be a more realistic way for new and older players to get/earn skill points. LPVE to me is one of those that needs to be adjusted people have been asking for this for years there needs to be a change. ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

If people are upset over LPvE feats being handed out and not the long grindy feats that the cr boost gives away, then their point is no longer valid.

Yes it's impressive some took the time to do it, but that doesn't mean everyone else should or has to. If you have time to sit there and run something 5000 times, more power to you. I don't, and I refuse to devote that much of my free time to something so redundant and mind numbingly boring. Those little bit of SP simply isn't worth it.

Again, kudos to those that took the time to grind, but no one forced you to do it.
    • Like x 4
  15. Xibo Loyal Player

I would say this....

If they decide to LPVE revamp, then

1) Buff damage for all legends in 30% in PvE instances.
    2) End grind feats of 500 runs, 750 runs and 1000 runs and give these specific feats back for us. Let them in max 250 runs.
    3) End Marks of Legends and convert it to Marks of Victory so tha we may purchase Legends with Marks of Victory.
    4) Increase grind feat points from 10 to 50 feat points.

If they decide to end LPVE, then...

1) End LPVE and give all feats back to us.
    • Like x 3
  16. Proxystar #Perception

100% agreed,

There is no valid argument now because the game has made it's bed basically and now has to sleep in it.

They gave away skill points in the CR boosters, exceptionally grindy ones that "many of us veterans worked hard to do" but what we have to realise is, it just is what it is.. They then also gave away the PVP feats when we grinded out hundreds of wins to drop to 50.

I'm sorry but sometimes the feats need to be adjusted to be "reasonable" to the majority of people not just a goal for those people that seem to have the capacity and desire to spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week on this game.

There has to be a balance found, I'm not for making things easy, but I do support making things reasonable.

Adjusting these feats is far more supporting and attractive to new players for the main thing, we can't say to a new player go grind out your feats when no one wants to queue, we can't say go grind out these feats when the feat counts are also ridiculous.

I say just nerf each feat down to this

Rank I 1 completions
    Rank II 10 completions
    Rank III 25 completions
    Rank IV 50 completions
    Rank V 75 completions
    Rank VI 100 completions

call it a day after that.

Let me remind everyone that even doing this is still a massive grind.

We're still talking 700 odd runs of legends to complete it all so before you criticize remember that fact.
    • Like x 4
  17. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

But thats what i said,if you dont have time for it then there's no one forcing you to do it.
    Just because the devs did this to a bunch of other feats it doesnt mean we have to keep asking for reducing the grind to everything because it has a purpose.Not everyone HAS to get it.
  18. Proxystar #Perception

On that same coin, if it's just a game, why do you care if everyone does "have it"?

I suspect there's an element of elitism in this mentality. Oh I grinded it out, how dare they nerf the feats now, how dare these noob scum get given something I worked hard for.. Am I wrong?
    • Like x 5
  19. Eve YouTuber

And maybe let legends hit harder in lpve. Because it takes longer then it really should.
  20. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

Like i said i havent completed those feats so i cant really call anyone a noob for asking to reduce the grind.

And yes some people see it as only a game but others take it more seriously.
    What Im saying is,if you want to have fun by playing this game,theres no need of farming that feat.Those kind of feats,in my opinion,are made for those who want to max out sp.In order to do this you have to spend time,effort and most of all money which takes some of the fun away.

Just like elites shouldnt be for everyone,maxing out sp shouldnt be a thing you can do in 6 months.