How is the investigation ongoing? Any news? LPVE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Draconiano, May 9, 2018.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 2
  2. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

We cannot let this thread die. I have made numerous treads about the LPVE and nobody has commented on them. This thread give me a glimmer of hope that these crazy feats will be looked at. Even if you shoot down the LPVE overhaul, can you at least let us know Mepps?
    • Like x 3
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

totally agree. even if all four take flash for example, it should count 4x for flash, men and heroes!
    • Like x 1
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

Just 1 week passed since I started this thread, I guess they will need at least 1 month before deciding what to do and if more time goes, it means they just ignored/forgot about the this issue again. But just like you, I also have hope, if they don't want to use resources in balancing the damage in LPVE or implementing something else so we can get the feats easier, they can just lower the total count (as the original thread proposed 2 years ago) and that will be fine, they did that already with the PVP feats so I don't think it require to much effort to do so.
  5. Savynaa Well-Known Player

I want to see Live stream with Dev doing Area 51 Leg PvE with no god mod for to see the time that take and think we did or must do thousands time and with people doing nothing afk.., not doing quest or refuse to skip. If they can reduce a lot the time that take to finish with reduce health monsters or charaters doing a lot of more damage that will be great

I have run Leg PvE before and after revamp and really it's worse now.

Just want they realize what they ask to do for the players.

( for people who will said i am just lazy i already fnished 1 family and the other have 500+ and 2 family at 250+)
    • Like x 2
  6. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Buff Legends they are too weak and it's tortute trying to get LPVE feats because of how long one run takes.
  7. Draconiano Committed Player

1 month later, still nothing, maybe we should try again in 2 years? :(
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

i guess if you make a suggestion to change a system in the game, wich is looked at as a necessairy improvement, out of experience i would say it takes around year until things are going to be done that way... well: only if it is urgend to the devs because directly related to theyr succes$... otherwhise, i guess it takes way longer than that ^^ maybe if we keep bumping it up, it helps getting done faster xD
    • Like x 1
  9. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I'll get some hate for this, but please leave them as they are. I know people that run them, and have completed them. Why punish those that did grind them out?

I'm still very bitter from the arena feats that were given away. As heros, back in the day, ques took forever for one match. No one asked, or considered the vet players that got the 250 wins in arenas when they were lowered to 50.

Or adding the paradox reapers feats after most of us had done them, and got no credit for the ones we did.

Leave the feats as is. People need to stop thinking every feat can be done easily. If you want these feats, get to work.
  10. Draconiano Committed Player

Please, lower these feats.
    5250 LPVE is a crazy amount.
    If they reduce the total amount needed, it's not punishing anyone, it's saving the people from wasting their time doing this nonsense feat.

Oh BTW not long ago they just gifted the "collect 20.000 exobits" feat, I didn't saw you complaining about it. I'm talking about the free advance to cr 170 perk for members.
    • Like x 1
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I got that legit on multiple toons. That really didn't take that long. Kind of like opening treasure chests feat. Most people farmed them, rather than get them legit.

I not saying the number isnt crazy, not at all. I am saying, for those that have completed the feat that was laid out for all of us. It would be a kick in the face.
  12. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Not sure what my age has to do with this, but ok.
  14. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

15. Noble One Committed Player

the image isnt about age but a meme to what elderly tell young kids for when "they went to school the trucked 15 miles in the snow up hill and down hill... and liked it!"

in short things change for the better. hell now we can just buy the feat for new toons made so i highly doubt ANYONE would run 5250 for the feat at the current moment. also it wouldnt be an insult now as like it was stated a million times in this thread that LPVE is no longer quick and easy like before.
    • Like x 3
  16. Xibo Loyal Player

Suggestion: End LPVE and give their feats for us.
    • Like x 3
  17. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

There was a dev that said they created one of these on his lunch break a while back in a post.

Assuming it is that easy, can’t all the adds and bosses either A.) Get their health drastically reduced (50-75 percent) or B.) damage out for the legends to be significantly buffed in a quick hotfix? Please get us something on this. The instances are a drag.

Or this works as well.
  18. stärnbock Devoted Player

the thing is: after the revamp, LPVE got drastically slower and runs can take twice the time now than they were before... that is why.
    • Like x 2
  19. Draconiano Committed Player

Can we have some #transparency on this? please.
    • Like x 2
  20. Ully Committed Player

The Devs need to make adjustments to LPVE characters and some slight adjustments to the maps in order to make it viable and more tolerable like it once was before it went to ruin. Ending LPVE or handing out free feats is just as extreme as doing nothing about the current situation. Devs, please make the necessary changes because if you just hand out these feats, you'll be reinforcing a culture of simplicity that is void of the grind, hard work and persistence, which in my opinion, are virtues that this community can sometimes lack.