how is the drops rate from promethium lockboxes ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batman2099earthcold, May 9, 2021.

1. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i am legendary for this mounth and i just want to know how is the drope rate from the promethium lockboxes just to get more styles and save my replaybadges . today i was playing 3 hours and i got 1 promethium box and i want to know how it work the drop rate
  2. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..good question. I never paid attention to the drop rate of the promethium boxes. I usually rearrange my inventory when have been playing for a long time to make sure that I see all of the boxes that I got; sometimes I cannot see all of them due to the random placing that occurs in my inventory.

As a reminder, vault tickets do occasionally drop as a reward from those promethium boxes, so you may want to save a couple to give to your alts (if you have any) or use on your main character. Remember, vault tickets override the daily vault run limit, so you can run the vault as many times as you have vault tickets.
  3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

From Game Update 82 notes:

• Like x 1
  4. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

thanks for the information guys. i just want to get the hush style and my alter is to low to get the cr to do pvp
    • Like x 1