How is the current state of the game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by lukelucky, Oct 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukelucky Devoted Player

I left due to stupid easy content and everything known to man was hidden behind RNG. The challaging fun rewarding game had turned into a bore with a fee at every turn

Has difficulty changed at all? Day 1 elite raids falling with little effort is not worth re subbing for me. The team work and enjoyment figuring out the fights have u something to strive for.

Elite last I heard prior to my exit sounded like they were open to adjusting but if they did or not is unclear.

RNG.
    I heard some materials and or auras were purchachable now. Not sure if i was told they are buyable with Mark's or via the market place but my main concern is if there is a direct path to obtaining items now or is it time capsules, booster bundles or do without still

I left pretty much right after stats matter
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Difficulty? I'm don't know elite difficulty, because even for normal my "CR is too low". I think the difficulty increased for bith normal and elite.

I don't know what you heard, but we got several things now:
    1. Style unlocking
    2. second chance vendor
    3. time capsule rewards changed

yes, we still have loot boxes :(
    • Like x 2
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Also, the rewards items from Teen Titans (2 materials, 1 aura, 1 henchmen, and 1 pet) are all purchaseable with currency from the Teen Titans episode. No RNG involved.

There are also many materials available right now from the latest Time Capsule resurgence. Opening one package takes 7 stabilizers, but if you have them saved up from the free duo, you can open several. If you didn't have any saved up (and you're a member) you will be able to open 1 or 2 for free. Each one gives you a material, no questions asked. There is RNG in the form of which material you get, of course, but the drop chance is equal for all of them.
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You weren't gone for that long, wait a couple more months than try again.
    • Like x 3
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The latest episode is pretty brutal. Not just elite either.
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

*Sigh*
    • Like x 7
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well I think it is :)
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

No offense, but you think anything that requires the slightest bit of effort is brutal lol.
    • Like x 5
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Actually, I think anything with constant oneshots and/or requires pugs to actually follow instructions to be brutal.

What’d you mean that’s the same thing?! :p
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Then play something else. I hear Spider-Man is good.
    • Like x 1
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

How about you do one because I can play whatever I like and have an opinion about it if I damn well please?
    • Like x 3
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

True but your opinion is always the same: too difficult. Just paste it into your signature and go play something else. After reading your comments and watching your Youtube videos, I don't think these style of MMOs are for you.

Edit: And that's my opinion.
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

At what point did I say episode 32 was too difficult? Like I keep saying, I hoped that more difficult non-elite content would have improved the damn attitude of people like you that pursue a freaking vendetta against me, just because I don’t like being oneshotted though my shield by a room, or think that bosses should actually focus on the tank. But no, you’re all just as crabby as ever. Disagree with me all you want, but telling me to go play another game like that was just rude.
    • Like x 7
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

In all honesty, my level 17 healer got mowed down this weekend in all TT EVENT content, and let's not even talk about my level 28 atomic character who couldn't stay alive in EVENT content for more than a couple of hits.

I had fun, personally, because I like the challenge, but Event content this time around was definitely no walk in the park. 5-8 deaths was pretty much the norm for most raid runs, 3 for alert and 3 for duo.

Note: The level 17 toon didn't have a shield unlocked yet, so that may have influenced survivability, but there's no excuse for the atomic tank using every shield/heal/clipping combos in EVENT content and still getting blown away, lol.
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

First of all no one here has a vendetta against you. Second this is a public forum, you can express your opinion and I can express mine. A lot of people including myself have tried to help you overcome obstacles within the game. Some sage advice from veteran players has always been met with your excuses and over exaggerations, which in itself is rude.

Almost all of your threads and comments are about how the game is too difficult or even if content is still on test you tell others it looks difficult. Everything is doom and gloom with no silver lining. This game seems to be stressing you out and you jump at every chance to tell others how gameplay is unforgiving. So at this point since you teased in another thread that you were debating on quitting, I recommend you try playing something that isn't as involved and come back after a break. If that sounds unfair I apologize but I'm going to assume you're just here for attention and belly rubs.
    • Like x 1
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So basically you’re telling me that if I’d caved and done the events like everyone told me to, I would have had an even worse time? Figures. Which brings me to...
    See that? Looks like the event versions weren’t the magic solution after all. SOME people have helped me, and I’m grateful for that. The rest of you have given me abuse, empty promises and misinformation. And again, if I was just seeking attention then you all would have fell for it hook, line and sinker EVERY time.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, a few have put you on ignore. I had hopes for you but I'm about to follow suit.
    • Like x 1
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

LOL imagine using netcode to shield yourself from other people’s opinions... and I thought I was sensitive. Have fun with that. :p
    • Like x 2
  19. ALB Dedicated Player

The event was to hard for level 10 players. I had to bite the bullet and spend 100 million to get my 3 lower level toons to 230. The event duo is harder than regular duo
    • Like x 1
  20. ALB Dedicated Player

I hear the elite content this time around was challenging. Artifacts and augments are a time sink. You can pay to level artifacts in minutes, but augments, especially the head pieces, are a grind. Can level augments fast with in game money or alts
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.