How Does One Obtain This Head Style in 2022?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Simple, quick question: How does one obtain the Witchy Head Style in 2022?

[IMG]

I thought sure this would be available from the Witching Hour Vendor, it seems only natural that it would be there, but it doesn't. The Wiki Guide's link to the page for the item is dead, so I wasn't able to read more about how to obtain it. :(

Anybody know where to get this one in October of 2022? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The Vault. Had it drop there and (not 100% sure) I think it's now account bound.

EDIT: Might still be a drop in the seasonal instance as well, but again I'm not 100% sure.
    • Like x 2
  3. TekMan New Player

I got it from both the Vault and the Alert. Account bound as you said. It drops over the Epic rarity level, so it might take a while to get it, if you ain't using alts.
    • Like x 2
  4. Stardazer Committed Player

This darn witch hat been eluding me for years now! It has never dropped for me. I've ran the alert about almost daily this season and nothing. :( Wish they'd put it on the seasonal broker already.
    • Like x 1
  5. myandria Item Storage

I've gotten it from the seasonal vault as well; I've had to log in my lower level characters to get it on my main, though.

Hmm.. I'm surprised it isn't selling for Fate Tokens like the Vampire Cape; it's only 100 fate tokens. The Witchy Hat could sell for the same price.
    • Like x 3
  6. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

It drops as a drop in any content. Got it from tswr and in other stuff and its account bound
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I ran the Witching Hour Vault with several of my alts tonight, no luck yet.

Gotta go to bed, so I'll try again on the 'morrow.
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I'd send you one I have stashed in a bank if only it weren't account bound :(
    • Like x 1
  9. Dene Devoted Player

can confoim i've received, as a drop, in both seasonal and non seasonal instamces during the seasonal dates
    • Like x 2
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I think I have one of those hats. My wife got four of them one year, all on the same character. :(
    • Like x 1
  11. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I gotten so many from the vault I actually had to resort to start deleting them as even my week old alt already has it as well as well as my base item alt.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Right, with only a week left, I guess I'll have to stock up on Replay Badges and just spam the Vault, then.
  13. Dene Devoted Player

I got it the other day in an Omnibus solo - seems random to me
    • Like x 1
  14. JailhouseBat Active Player

Make alts and spam seasonal.
    • Like x 1
  15. BumblingB I got better.

Vault, it dropped for me like last week I think.
    • Like x 1
  16. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

I've gotten 2 in Vault and 3 or 4 in the Seasonal Alert so far.

Running Vault daily on 10+ Toons, and Alert daily on 5-10 Toons.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm maxed out at 32 characters (unlike some people, I wasn't able to get a 33rd Character Slot. :() Yesterday I spent as much as I was comfortable spending on Replay Badges, and I spammed it with several characters, each one running it 3-4 times each. Did at least 10-12 runs yesterday, nothing yet. Will try again tonight.