How do you set up parsers?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Gam3r4Lif3, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

I always get lost in the settings lol! I’ve never known how to do this, if anyone could provide a video or any tips it would be appreciated!
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Settings: Combat: top right of the menu, is a parser choice. After combat, and a few with various seconds.

If your going to be testing rotations, may I suggest using the 30s parser, and taking more than a few tests, then averaging them to get a general idea.
    • Like x 2
  3. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Is this without the in-depth numbers? I would also like to do it to where only the actual parser is set.
  4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Create a new chat tab. Then select it deselect every node beside the things you want/don't want. Highlight the one/s you want in that chat tab.

Example: I have a chat tab titled "Combat" and it only shows my combat parsers. I have another one listed "Damage" that only shows my damage out (for seeing what powers are hitting for what). Another called "Heals" for showing healing in and out.

So for your chat tab, you only want to select combat parsers in the menu. Be sure to "save" before you move to a different screen or menu.
    • Like x 1
  5. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Quick demo of the process. Hope this connects any remaining dots.
    • Like x 2