How do you active armories in the field?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dead Reckon, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

Title says it all. Just to be clear I have 2 armories and both are imprinted with different load outs. For the life of me I can't figure out how to active them in the field. Any help would be great.
  2. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

On PC I believe the default is the numpad 1,2,3,and 4.

Go to your settings and keybindings and it should tell you what your armories are set to.
  3. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

On PS, hold L2 and R2 to bring up the menu.
    • Like x 1
  5. Asher1012 New Player

press L2+R2 then hit the d-pad to the corresponding build you want to activate.
  6. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

Thank You, I was so frustrated last night trying to figure this out.
  7. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Me too I had this problem.
    You know it would have been nice if Oracle or Calculator could have done a little intro walkthrough about armories when we select on them in our journal like the way they do when we get our first base.
    That's what I initially thought was going to happen.
    But nope, just silence when you click on it in your Journal.
    Go walk around blind for a bit and figure it out on your own.
    • Like x 1
  8. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

Isn't this the DCUO ethos?
    Tutorials, we don't need no stinkin' tutorials!
    ...oh wait...
    ;)
  9. MercPony Devoted Player

Yeah an in-game explanation on how to use them would have been really interesting.
    I had to explain to a lot of people already how to even use the armories. I only knew to use R2+L2 because I had watched videos previously on it but there are others that don't visit the forums or even watch YT videos for information.
  10. CCBatson Dedicated Player

Actually if you followed the missions presented in your journal, the first thing it does when you place an armory is to tell you to GO TO YOUR GENERATOR.

Once there, there is a pop-up and narrative description that tells you exactly how to arrange your armory positions and icons, how to call them up, and how to change them.

Hope that helps!
    • Like x 1
  11. Gargamond Dedicated Player

12. Green Lantern New Player

That's an hour+ video my man.
  13. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Amazing! How can you tell?
  14. Green Lantern New Player

Try to keep up kiddo. The point, it sails.
  15. Potent New Player

Maybe it would have been helpful had you read some of the many posts about Armories, it's been stated various times across the forums that L2+R2 in conjunction with D-pad will be how you activate Armories.

Anybody posting on the forums should have already known.

If you are on the forums and don't know yet, I honesty don't think you deserve to.
  16. Gargamond Dedicated Player

I love sailing! When do we leave?