How do I beat healers in pvp

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by 23rd Emperor, Dec 29, 2021.

1. 23rd Emperor Active Player

I may have made a post like this before and I don't remember but I want to know how I, as a hard light player, can beat healers in pvp. I throw as much healling debuffs as I can in pvp and yet they still are able to beat me due to their healing. If they weren't able to heal then I would totally have beaten them. But I can't. Because it's literally arenas, the pvp place that I hate because I can't use my artifacts like the amulet of rao to help me debuff these healers. I'm not full 100 yet and I'm trying to get there. But losing like this because all the other player does is heal is so infuriating, and I am this close to getting out my sword and swinging at my ps4 controller, again. Because I hate fighting against healers.
  2. The Bad Guy Well-Known Player

3. Limey Committed Player

If you are swinging swords at video game controllers... maybe you should be seeing a therapist instead of playing PVP...
  4. TheEnquirer Active Player

Open your wallet.
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Beat them at their own game - switch to a Healer power.
  6. Henoshock Well-Known Player

You need relatively high DPS and to debuff them. There is a limit to what's healable in arenas (in particular, power is a real issue if they have to heal a lot). If you just don't do enough damage then you really can't beat a healer that knows a bit of what they're doing. Try some different loadouts or switch to Prec for arenas.
  7. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Sonic Cry > Whip Trash > tap melee > clip Light Heavy Weight > tap range > clip Vortex Trap.