How can I get character creation style pieces?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ElectroC, Jan 15, 2022.

1. ElectroC New Player

I thought they were all for sale at some Watchtower vendors. I've bought everything from them (skins, hairs, emblems, clothes...) However yesterday I wanted to use the "Bug Goggles" and I realized they were not available in my styles inventory. I re-checked those vendors and they were not for sale either. I had to create a new character with that face style, and only after that I could buy the style for main character for 1 replay badge. I don't know if this is a bug, if they should be available at those vendors, if I am missing any other character creation styles... If they want us to pay 1 replay badge for some of those character creation stiles, I think they should be all available to buy without the hassle of creating new characters.
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

They are available.

Go to the Watchtower... at the very bottom of the Watchtower you will see a bunch of vendors.
    You can find the Bug Goggles at the top right vendor.

No need to spend 1 Replay Badge. Just take a quick trip to the vendor.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ergotth Committed Player

Just to specify, "At the Very Bottom" he meant the war room with the practice targets. The entryway is on the lower level of the main hall, below the entryway to the Meta Wing.
    • Like x 2
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

You can also go to each police station in metro and gotham and buy the styles from the vendors. Or if you want just go to watchtower
    • Like x 1
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

They are, in the WT War Room vendors. There's a similar single vendor in the Hall of Legends.

They're largely all duplicates of the styles on the gear you get in your journey to level 30, i.e., the vendors in the police stations/night cubs, anyway. But most people seem to ignore those when leveling because they're clueless and don't notice.
    • Like x 2
  6. ElectroC New Player

Yes Mr Multiverse and everyone else, I'm blind hahaha. Thanks to all for answering kindly. I bought long time ago all of the items from those vendors at the Watchtower bottom room. But it looks like I always ignored one last EEViLLL vendor at the end of the room, right next to J'onn J'onzz.
    • Like x 1