How about Scaling 'special' Trinkets to CR?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TK PUSHA, Feb 27, 2014.

1. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

I'm not sure what the classification is, but I'm talking about trinkets like:
    Phantom Zone Kryptonite chunk, seasonal trinkets, and even ones like the CC trinket.

and what i mean by 'scaling' is not a trinket you got 3 years ago keeps changing in stats, but if you receive that trinket again once you are a higher CR that it will have stats and buffs scaled with the CR you are at when you receive it.

I'm sure there might be some balancing issues to address, but man, i think it would add alot of variety to the possibilites for trinkets used at top tiers if these trinkets werent outdated because of the time they were released in development.
    It'd be super cool to grab those really rare items maybe a second or third time as you progressed over the years and they were still relevant.

Just thought there might be some possibility of something being added like this as i was looking at all the cool things in my bank that really are non longer to practically use in the game.
    • Like x 2
  2. Twilight Man New Player

^This. I've literally got about 2+ rows in my bank of unused trinkets that are too cool to get rid of but are not really that useful anymore...for the most part.
    • Like x 1