How about daily & weekly scaled content that's rotated like LPVE content.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knarlydude, Aug 11, 2018.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

it is not much of a difference when looking at the stats you gain with minimal cr, no generator mods and no SP etc.,
    when you compair all of it vs full elite gear, all generator mods (atlantean) and like 444+ SP anyways... just saying.
    ppl allways think on the times before the revamp, when you boosted your character escalational on higher levels...
  2. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

They already have lockouts, it is there model that created the problem.

Three models...

Free

Premium

A la carte

The problem came with premium,... because of the ability to purchase what you like and skip what you don't like, basically created the problem.

Giving us the choice, I should say allowed this to happen.

Most of the complaints are not about free content but of content you have to pay for, the changes to the game roughly effected older content when they made it possible to breeze through any older content without penalty, just for those who did to get bored or decided that they would revisit it at a later date only to find that all they are getting is lower gear drops and if they are lucky some styles.

To be even more blunt, I would compare said players to the PS3, and say they are holding the game back.

Players are above 400 with SP, yet a person with 200 could keep up if not surpass them in content, NPC's are scaled down and not up to meet the upper levels of stats.

Sure, the community can't handle challenge and would call for nerfs, but if they were more familiar to this game, they quickly learn tricks and how to's, to run content as they learn through failure vs just jump in and collect a drop and move on.

Most cannot handle stat clamping, why else would they even skip content.

If anything add extra bosses to all content and rotate the rooms are corridors.

That works for a little while but we will get tired of even that.

Hate to say it, but it probably is best they stay the course and work on some type of expansion as time allows 1 piece at a time.
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I think people are more willing to accept a change up rather than the other. It's basically the same thing just marketed differently.
    Like my oldest daughter used to say when she was a child.
    :D It's the same but only different. :D
    • Like x 1
  5. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

I am beginning to wonder about the community based off your response.

Mark relevancy... that is your opinion, if it were true it definitely would not be the same now if it did do what your opinion says it did.

Hate to put it to you, AM was to help none combo powers by giving them a mechanic, the mechanic is still there just like WM, CR differential was a fail though and it is gone.

When ever they came out or when ever the community respond to certain things that the community see as bad,... ya better believe it gets changed and fast.

If you look at the changes it will show you where there was a huge population shift and, though you and a few others disliked mark relevancy, it did not slow a thing down with the game, like say uh CR differential or dare I say OC, being one is gone and the other got nerfed, twice.

Some said even TC's had the same affect as mark relevancy, well you see how that is going and they even doubled down on mark relevancy too.

Most of the ideas presented were done to an extent, they had content you had to run for artifacts and guess what, we the community started counting our friends list saying the Dev's lied because our friends run it. For some strange reason, I do not understand said friends can't help friends run older content though so we have this thread.

Again, the idea is not bad, it is just another thing that requires resources and time that we will not all agree on, because the rewards for the players would have to be worth it, most would want gear and the gear would have to be at tier or they would not run it.

You can already run older content take the gear drop and salvage the gear for augments or whatnot and here we are asking for just that masked as a make it at tier and do this or do that as if all of a sudden the content would be super different than before and would just be an improvement on already good content as is.
  6. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

Come on Devs, make this happen!
    • Like x 1