housing pets/totems not moving

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by candiFloss, Apr 24, 2018.

1. candiFloss Active Player

isis, tekel and krypto in my base are not moving around, they are stationary where i placed them.
  2. Miss Adora Loyal Player

had this issue before so I reset my router ad stuff. Log back in and they were stationary. Then I left the base and did some things wen I came back, they were moving again. So maybe it's a glitch in the system.
  3. Brav Well-Known Player

I believe it's a Server Issue. At Certain Times in the day the Bases are Confined with Lag/Delays when it comes to Interacting with Base Amenities (Delay in User Interface) Pets Push you, Pet Movements are Relapsed (Moves in One Direction, Lags back from Start Point and does it again), goes through the Wall, and are some times at a Stand Still (Placement Location). Sparring Targets' Interaction are Delayed as well in Combat (Amenity Interaction). Hitting a Base Item takes a second to Break.

I Usually Notice this during Prime Time hours, Mid afternoon at times and then Later again in the day around Late Evening/Midnight. Some times approaching or at Early Reset (Not Restart). It's Noticeable Mainly in the Bases either because there are to many Base Items (Populate base items which has to do with my next point) or the Big One I Believe it is there are Quite a Few Players in their Bases on the same Server/Phase that has to Populate and Maintain that Instance/Phase for Each Player on the Same Server which can cause Delays as the Games' Server Can't seem to Handle the Population in One Location. That's why at Times Players get Server Lag and Disconnected/the Zone Unavailable Message (Most Likely Part of the Server/Zone/Phase Crashed).

During those Same Times I can go to the WT/Open World or an Instance (Queue) and it's Fine. There are No Delays with the Repair Amenity or Combat (at least not like the Bases), If it is a Populated Open World Instance (Usually End Content) with Multiple Players there doing their Dailies you can Notice a Slight Delay in Combat. (Additional Hit or Two on you after the Npc was already Defeated, also Npc Slight Movement Delay in Combat) It has to do with the Sever having to Populate Multiple Instances/Phases at the Same Time and in the Same Place. As I can go Anywhere Else that is Not Heavily Populated (Multiple Phases Open) during those Times and it's Fine (even Less Noticeable to Non Existent).

Perhaps the Servers can use an Upgrade and Reroute/Balance some of the Instance/Phases across their Servers (if using Multiple Servers). Heavily Traffic Zones/Instances Should be Distributed across the Servers that Can Handle a Split Population/Active Instances/Phases. Unless they Have a or can Upgrade to a Better Dedicated Mega Server for the Game that can Handle a Heavy Population and Multiple Instances/Phases at the Same Time.

(P.S. In Case anyone Disregards my Comment as a User Issue, I would like to Point out that I have an Up to Date Gaming Computer with a Dedicated Graphics Card. My Internet Speed is anywhere between 50Mbps to 100Mbs, Which is More than Enough for this Game. I even tend to Wire my Connection during Game Play as we know Latency on a Wireless Connection can Diminish your Internet Speed and cause Responsive Delays. And I haven't Experienced this on any Other Game I've Played on my Older Computers, at least Not to this Extent).