Up-Votes Needed House of Legends sparring targets

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Siramez, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Siramez Well-Known Player

are they not supposed to fly away from a dps with high dominance (tank mods/op items)? i cant properly try melee loadouts as fire dps against multiple targets.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What are you trying to accomplish?
  3. Siramez Well-Known Player

im pretty sure they were not supposed to fly away regardless of how much dom you have, but because i have over 12k dom, they fly away from their positions so it is hard to test melee loadouts (in this case, flashpoint, wildfire and whirling dervish for fire). (also i would like to test different melee loadouts but sparring targets says no :))
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They have 0 Willpower and will move irregardless of your Dominance when you knock them around. Is it more noticeable in House of Legends compared to your league Hall?
  5. Siramez Well-Known Player

yep they are both the same. league hall and house of legends
  6. Siramez Well-Known Player

so you can see what im talking about
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Your Dominance doesn't have anything to do with them getting knocked around. I don't see anything out of the ordinary in your video.
  8. Siramez Well-Known Player

i guess its not about the dominance, but its about not hitting the targets to get the max dmg potential if you're in melee dpsing, if the targets dont move away from the dps, it would be easier to hit all the damage you can do.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you want the sparring targets to stay grouped you can wall them off on three sides in your league hall. Just have another player sit in build mode so the walls can't break while you're parsing.
  10. Siramez Well-Known Player

too much effort for that, but if its the only option we can do that devs wouldnt be able to 'fix' this part, then rip
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This isn't an actual bug, the sparring targets are working as intended so there's nothing to 'fix'. Could they make adjustments to sparring targets in the future so they stand perfectly still? Maybe?