House of Batiatus - A Legacy Forged in Gold.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Soul, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Soul Dedicated Player

PvP has been dead for a while, we tried to make the best of what the game had to offer, which is very little at this point, and so we believe the final nail in the coffin is being nailed as we speak. (Stats Revamp, and a lackluster solution for the state of PvP.)

None of us play regularly anymore, most of us haven't logged in in months or completely moved on. We have no faith in the developers/management of this game, and 6 years to back up our claims of incompetency on their part.

Here's a short glimpse into our post server merge Legacy, made by Captain Carkus himself:

Plenty more PvP videos (From 2011-2017) can be found on our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvri7M5PIPnrCtGjPLD1u_Q

If Daybreak ever decides for some freak reason to resume DIRECT community involvement in the betterment of this game's PvP, you know how to reach us both on Discord and through Emails linked to the forum's accounts.

We hope this game, that we spent 6 years playing, will see better days again.
    Until such unimaginable time..

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  2. iYaYa_ Well-Known Player

Very nice video
  3. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Nice vid. Sick lunges, bro.
  4. Captain Carkus Well-Known Player

Thanks, out here in the US server they call me the best lunger in the game xd
    • Like x 1
  5. Roguester Well-Known Player

Slowly but surely,we are all getting on that boat.
    Sad to hear it got to u guys as well,it got to us months ago.
  6. Sivulla Dedicated Player

7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

While I'll agree that PvP needs fixed, if nothing else, this video shows most of what is wrong with today's PvP. Being a great lunger, well, that's said. You know how to hold square, or the PC lunge button, very well. Maybe some older vids of real PvP would be a better example of what everyone wants out of PvP. I personally don't want all nature heals, all ice and HL dps, and everyone looking ridiculous by lunging all around the room.

Seeing what little they have done this last year does not bold well for PvP. It'll be as it is now. You'll either play it or not.
  8. Vaper Level 30

9. Captain Carkus Well-Known Player

Yeah the meta is lunging. You either adapt or you lose.
  10. loupblanc Dedicated Player

11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I know, but this is not pvp and needs to change.
  12. Not Rekluze Level 30

I see you in open world but I won't tell anyone that you still play :rolleyes: