Hostage negotiator removed?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Marine Death, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Marine Death Committed Player

This map hasn't showed up for over six months now. Has it been removed?

The map rotation in this game is horrible.

I don't know how many times it has been brought up to please get rid of the map rotations. I know it sucks for the PC side because the lack of the player base. Come on already, there are plenty of people on the PlayStation side for all maps to be available.
  2. barnesalmighty2 New Player

Its still there just on a poor map rotation right now.
  3. Marine Death Committed Player

Poor map rotation since the conception.
    • Like x 2
  4. barnesalmighty2 New Player

Hey when they merge the servers perhaps there will be enough players to hand to finally get rid of map rotation........ Perhaps we should request it using that angle from now on.
    • Like x 1
  5. Marine Death Committed Player

Merging of servers won't happen. When SOE became Daybreak that changed everything. They're wanting to bring this game to Xbox but everyone knows Microsoft will never allow a Xbox game server to be merged with a PlayStation game server.

Please devs get rid of the map rotation.
  6. HersheyKiss New Player

The map rotation thing sux, simple as that. Idky its even like that. People buy a dlc and cant get some of the feats bcuz of map rotation. Thats complete crap.
    • Like x 1
  7. same Johnny Dedicated Player

Not really sure what this means to be honest. Did you see the news about cross play, that everyone is calling server merge? It has nothing to do with Xbox.
    • Like x 2
  8. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

The map rotation is necessary, otherwise we'd be back to very very long que times.
  9. Marine Death Committed Player

For PC yes. For PS no.
    • Like x 1
  10. same Johnny Dedicated Player

Forgot to add, on topic, they fixed that match a couple of months ago, it was on the rotation for a few weeks, and then disappeared again never to be seen. I seriously hope it comes back, there are several examples of bugged feats that (sadly) were just handed to the players. There has been no word on doing that to this feat, so players should be given the chance at getting them.

Map rotation is quite badly managed, IMO, and this week is just another example of that. Shadowlands 1v1 and Outer 2v2 in both arenas and legends is just... a waste of space in map rotation.
    • Like x 1
  11. Marine Death Committed Player

It means if DCUO goes to Xbox then there will not be a server merger because Microsoft will never allow it.
  12. same Johnny Dedicated Player

The server merge is supposed to be between PC and PS. Unless there are news that I haven't heard of, that plan has absolutely nothing to do with Xbox.
  13. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

There was NO News on DCUO being on Xbox. If u read that on Twitter then u fell for the jk.
  14. Marine Death Committed Player

Our gracious Creative Director tweeted "how about DCUO on Xbox". Anyway that's a mute point. Were a year off of any kind of merger that I highly doubt will ever happen.

Anyway...
  15. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Still necessary, PS population may be greater but still hardly anyone regularly pvps.
  16. same Johnny Dedicated Player

Ok, just to make sure you are informed:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/name-validation-and-cross-play.235439/

And later in that thread, Larry Liberty answered a couple of things players were asking, one of them being when it could happen:
    "If all goes to plan, this should happen by the end of April."
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...on-and-cross-play.235439/page-33#post-3058911
    • Like x 1
  17. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

They did the rotation, because there weren't enough players for some maps. Also, many were DLC locked and people didn't want to buy it. They made all of the maps free and put them into rotations to alleviate long queue times and allow all to play them.
  18. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Did you actually...believe that? [IMG]
  19. Marine Death Committed Player

I pray it's not true
  20. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The Developers have out right said they want Cross Play in place by the end of April at the latest.
    • Like x 1