Hope we get a Wonder Woman DLC for the movie

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Magician, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

One can always Hope, my friend.
  2. Kuno Loyal Player

I agree.
    We need a BIG, HUGE (at least big like Gotham Wastelands / Atlantis) Themyscira open world with tons of things to do there (I mean at least like Atlantis too, not like Thanagar that was underused and empty and felt like there's not much to do there aside missions and getting briefings to get a sad base item).
    Its so dissapointing that we have open world Thanagar or Central City but no Themyscira.
    Enough variations of Gotham for WW content.

And of course include current WW Rebirth costume as gear.
  3. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I would love another WW themed DLC. Even a trip back to Olympus with different rooms and more Gods (Still want Athena’s Helmet). I love Open World too and the Elysian Fields would be perfect for that. In WW Bloodlines there was a Giant Medusa, that would be the perfect Bounty.
    • Like x 1
  4. Brit Loyal Player

Rather than getting hung up on who the stories feature, I just want to finish the partial stories we already have underway.

The Crime Syndicate escaped, abducting Earth-3 Alexander Luthor in the process. They have our coordinates to our reality, and their own has been destroyed, so they're either in our universe or they're hiding somewhere nearby.

Antimonitor was launched forward in time, so this threat is still looming over our heads, with us just kicking the can down the road. That's another loose thread that needs tied up.

Deathstroke, Terra, and Jericho got buried in the collapse of the HIVE base. Deathstroke somehow survived and appeared during Metal I to help Nightwing and us (the same people who buried him and presumably KILLED HIS SON). So in that case, it can be assumed that Jericho has survived. And since Jericho has not resurfaced and we did, you know, leave him for dead... I think we're in line to get Wildebeast Society or Decision 2008, where Jericho returns as a villain.

Constantine stole all the magical powers from the Justice League Dark and then ran away to play havoc on his enemies! How have we done nothing to rectify this issue?

I want stories to have closure before we break away from them and start something new. Let's actually finish what we've started.
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Considering one of the tough-to-find core game collection pieces is the Superboy Memorial Plaque Rubbing and one of the briefing/investigations in the Brother Eye mission series (can't remember if it's blue or green lol) references Maxwell Lord as deceased, I think we've already gone past Infinite Crisis in our particular corner of the multiverse.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Jericho survives, he's in the cutscene escaping the rubble and appears beside Robin. It's Deathstroke that has me stumped.
  7. BlackzStar New Player

I love Wonder Woman and can't wait for the movie . I hope we do get a WW DLC for it as well so I can get more WW styles lol.
  8. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Watchmen
    Legion
    Swamp thing
    Deathstroke
    Deadshot
    Legends of tomorrow
    Proper green arrow
    Dark knight returns
    Steel
    Watchtower x hall of doom invasion
    Pt2 of gorilla island