Hope we get a Wonder Woman DLC for the movie

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Magician, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Magician Dedicated Player

Birds of Prey wasn't the only DC movie planned this year. I sure hope we got some content for the new Wonder Woman movie.
    • Like x 8
  2. AV Loyal Player

Ideally with her snapping Maxwell Lord's neck so we check another box for Infinite Crisis to happen
    • Like x 1
  3. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I would like to see the Legion of Superheros more then a Wonder Woman DLC. I just feel we have had a lot of Wonder woman with the AF1, AF2, and AF3. I just want to get something we haven't had before. I understand that the Wonder Woman themed DLC's were a few years ago, but lets get something new to explore.
    • Like x 6
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Your not tired of fighting those same monsters at those same maps from the ww trilogies like 3 years ago?
  5. Magician Dedicated Player

I guess I should be more specific. COSTUMES! I want more WW Themed costumes
    • Like x 5
  6. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I typed about how I want future WW content to look like when the 1984 trailer debuted, now's a good time to rehash it :p
    For those who are tired of Amazon Fury episodes, I'd argue Wonder Woman's in-game history focused almost entirely on Greek Mythology stuff and not on her relationship with "Man's World", i.e. classic supporting characters and rogues gallery.
    The latter deserves a chance to be given an episode treatment no less than other franchises like Doom Patrol or Legion of Super Heroes. I wish they all get their own time to shine instead of competing for the one spotlight!

Here's the excerpt:
    • Like x 2
  7. myandria Item Storage

*Sigh* :(

Please, no more Wonder Woman inspired anything for at least a year or so. I like Wonder Woman, but I am tired of her now and I would like to see other DC Heroes/Villains apart from the main roster. And no, I am not fond of the current version of the Birds of Prey; I rather have this one:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Yes birds of prey with : Barbara Gordon, batgirl, dove, black canary, huntress & black hawk. Like this.

Not with Harley leading birds of prey.

I saw the previews of birds of prey movie, it's a Harley q with others. Bad move.

I saw several episodes of new cartoon Harley Quinn tv series, 2020 it out, well that show is amazing great. Harley leading the group and get this she leading villains. Such as king shark , Dr psycho, clayface, poison ivy.
    As which Harley and her group , in dcuo her posse gang is already part of DCUO.

I wish new birds of prey had these group of villains, it been awhile I'm dcuo we had villians own missions, with their agendas.

Hope goes well
    • Like x 1
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I would bet that he Kent farm that the summer episode will be Wonder Woman related. I just hope they’ll hit it sideways like they did when Earth 3 was released to coincide with the Justice League movie.

Do the epic super-hero romp “Darkseid War” with Darkseid’s half Amazonian daughter Grail:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Why do people insist on the same stories? Batman, golden boy and the amazon? Then they always missing when you need their help..lmao! Thats literally every episode...so many stories and DIFFERENT characters to choose from!
    • Like x 3
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I would love to see other characters (especially Legion), but I’m coloring inside the lines. They’re going to do a Wonder Woman episode this summer no matter what we think.
    • Like x 2
  12. Controller Devoted Player

Different stories?

What do you think this is, Marvel?

[IMG]

Look I love WW as much as the next person but IMO I don't see what else we could do with her in this game.
    • Like x 1
  13. The Mighty Heap New Player

Perfect metaphor for gaming at this point in history. Two movies coming out this one will be a hit and the other will be Birds of Prey. Guess which one we get lol
  14. Controller Devoted Player

I have a feeling that our BoP DLC will be great...

I just don't want any more WW DLCs for a while....and I love the lady. Loved her movie...loved her in Justice League...loved her in the cartoons...thought she was well-done with the exception of her painful nerf in the Justice League movie....

Give me a break, though - as far as DLCs.
    • Like x 2
  15. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

lmao! Shame on me!
    • Like x 1
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I wouldn't mind a episode from wonder woman 1984 as long as it has a Lot of 80's themes in it.The 80's was one of my favorite decades:)
    • Like x 6
  17. hoaxone Committed Player

Now your just being selfish lol. She has had a couple dlcs now and should be at the end of the line for awhile.
  18. Magician Dedicated Player

Hoaxone, that's like saying that we've had enough Batman content for awhile and shouldn't have any more once Robert Patterson's movie comes out. Unacceptable
    • Like x 1
  19. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I am personally burnt out on WW content and would prefer something else. Then again I have never been a big WW fan.

Speaking of content people are "burnt out on"...I sure would love another new Lantern theme'd Episode. Maybe one where we finally get a Healer Lantern power set.

**Runs and hides**. :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Magician Dedicated Player