Honored Gods are recruiting! [EU PC\PS]

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Eve, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Eve YouTuber

2. Eve YouTuber

3. Eve YouTuber

4. Eve YouTuber

5. Eve YouTuber

6. Ibaz New Player

Hi, I am looking for a league!

I am a returning player, I have not played since 2014 or 2015 I think, so I have made a new character to learn the game again and rediscover it. I have a premium account with dlcs I have bought on Steam, but I may become legendary again if I don’t play alone. I don't know which sp my previous character has, but i see that we can unlock feats now.

I am in the EUPC, my new character’s name is Ibaz, I have chosen the celestial power and my mentor is Wonder Woman. I’m French and I speak French and English. I have set the game in English to enjoy the original voice actors, if I remember, only the beginning of the game is dubbed in French anyway. Joining a league will also allow me to practise my English, because I don’t have the occasion to speak English in my everyday life.
  7. Eve YouTuber

Haya, we're a new league that just starting out, I play on both servers (EUPC & USPC) so my activity changes
    depends on where I'm needed. The league is new but we have league hall and everything, we accept everyone,
    because we would like to grow together as a league. (And by the way I'm half french too, I do not speak the language though)
    If you are interested in joining the league we would love to have you- but recruiting takes time and we need to recruit
    more people to be more active. It's a very casual league. And we're active at evenings mostly.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ibaz New Player

I would like to take my time too. At the moment, I’m levelling my character to level 30.
    I love the game, I mostly want to join a league to play and chill with other people; thus, I would say I’m a casual player too. I saw the film Aquaman last December, it made me so happy and I installed DCUO again.

In general, during the week, I can log in the game at 7 or 8 pm current France time (it’s complicated here because during winter, we add 1 hour and we remove 1 hour during summer, or it’s the contrary). During the weekend, I can play the afternoon or the night.
    I’m on Steam, I can add people in my friend’s list if they also play DCUO there like me.

I’m not in a hurry, you can contact me in game when you want. Thank you for your time and we will see later.
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

10. Foxe Well-Known Player

Hey, I'm just returning to the game, been a player since day 1 and had some brilliant times with a few great leagues over the years but have struggled over the last 18 months or so to get to grips with all the changes etc. Feel sometimes I'm just too far behind.

Recently returned and I'd either been kicked (understandable due to inactivity) or the league I was in was disbanded (I hope not, for their sake more than anything, they were a great bunch) I just always felt too far behind to contribute.

I have a cr209 and cr210 (thanks anniversary gift) atomic tank and water character. I love atomic and I don't see me changing from it, I love tanking and want to get back to being a useful, end game tank. I'm a decent player, in my last play through, I did manage to tank several pugs through content that without a decent tank just wouldn't have been possible but I am quite behind. My water character was originally my main but got left to the wayside until the fast track to 210. I've generally been a very capable dps but I prefer support roles so I'm looking to make that character a heal - just running g through to get some heal gear at the moment. So I'm looking at having a tank and healer with both eventually being dps capable (though my water is dps at the moment, I went that way with the free 210 gear because unless I can find a league, I imagine I'll be running solo and duo content for a while and squierriling away the healer gear, so dps is just easier at the moment)

I'd love to join an active league, one that doesn't have to carry me but can help with getting up to speed on terms of gear and skill points. I can't remember how many I have off the top of my head but it's certainly more than you're looking for.

If you're still active and looking for a member, I'd love to join. For all the faults this game has had down the years, with a good league it's still my favourite game I've played. I have access to a mic but if things are going on, I may stick to text chat at times.

Hopefully, you're still recruiting, I'm happy to run some content first, I don't expect a buy in but if you're about, drop me a message and I look forward to getting fully back into the game again.

In game, my character names arw foxefire or foxebolt, I have multiple alts but they have been woefully neglected for so long that those two are the ones I'm focusing on at the moment. If you drop me a message here or there, I'd love to get back in, I'll be on later this evening.
  11. Eve YouTuber

Haya we're still recruiting but we're not that active yet, we're around four players in the league now and looking to grow,
    and every new member really helps. Any questions we can answer we're all end game players. We accept everyone
    so even if you're just starting It's fine with us and we will do our absolute best to help you out.
  12. Foxe Well-Known Player

Thanks for getting back to me, that's all good, I'd like to help with building the league up. I'll be on shortly, if you're going to be about, I'll send you a message =)
  13. Eve YouTuber

Hey there, we decided to close recruiting and the league, so It's no longer relevant. Sorry.
  14. Foxe Well-Known Player

Ah fair one, hope it hasn't collapsed and you are all still enjoying the game