Homecoming Shooting Gallery

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by valiant Villian, Sep 8, 2022.

1. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Hit 40 targets? Anyone done this yet. I can already tell I will not be getting the Perfect Scores feat. Got the other 2 perfect. Shooting gallery is not going to happen.
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yup.

It’s not really that bad. I found it easier when I controlled the camera with the left joystick instead of the right (ps). Maybe try that?
    • Like x 1
  3. King Bakes Well-Known Player

Did it first try
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

This one sucks to anyone not accustomed to some form shooting. All experience I had was Skyrim and Saints Row but I still keep getting it on the 2nd try with my characters.
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Doesn't seem super hard IMO.... unless you're like me and your two biggest weaknesses in games are aiming to shoot and driving lmao. The way my brain works seems to just... not click with this sort of thing in particular. :p

Prob also a fine motor skills things in my case, tbh. I've always harder time with things like fine movements in games or drawing or coloring something small or such. My hands just don't quite cooperate lmao.
    • Like x 3
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

I got it on an alt, couldn't get it on my mains. I'm not entirely sure what ultimately went right for me. I probably got some good RNG on robot spawns or movement.

I think I'll be able to repeat the result, but I doubt I could do it every time unlike the other two games. Those are much easier.
  7. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Its super easy once you use the left joystick like an above poster said. It gives you free reign on your right to just be a trigger finger. If anything is ever super close to you... use the triangle button and just keep spinning to the next target in the distance. Don't waste your time aiming at anything side stepping point blank.
    • Like x 1
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I feel you. I have had a tremor in my hands since I was a little kid, and it's only gotten worse as I have aged. I do not look forward to being like my grandfather who couldn't even buckle his seatbelt when he was in his 70s. This may be something I pass on in the game to reduce personal frustration.
    • Like x 2
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

to be fair, yeah, like the poster above, I'm rubbish at shooting stuff ( & driving ), too. pretty sure I ain't getting that feat, not unless I do it by accident. 'tis what it is. no worries.
    • Like x 2
  10. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Thanks, this helped me get it. Keep my finger on trigger, keep spinning, don't bother to aim (it's more forgiving than you think vertically). And, I'd just add that this one isn't a perfect score, which is why you can ignore some.
    • Like x 1
  11. Korlick Loyal Player

Very useful tips here. Keep trying and youll get it eventually.
    Or...you can also ask for someone to help and get it with you.
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

My trick: Ignore what's in front of you. I concentrate and move while looking at the map. Only when something comes in view do I look forward and take aim.
  13. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I hit all 50 the first time, and multiple times since.
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I got it last year. I do remember this being the worst of the 3 'challenges' as many of the shots seem to explode immediately. I believe, like the bowling game, one shot is better suited for the distance targets and one is for the close ones. I generally avoid this game and just do the bowling one, so I don't recall which is which though.
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Use then mini-map and learn to identify when drones are closed to you or will be flying close/over you and get them with the close range AOE (triangle). It's pretty easy.