(Home Turf - Villains) Stop Hitting Yourself is Bugged

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Physique, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Physique Dedicated Player

In the Home Turf Episode, the feat "Stop Hitting Yourself" appears to be bugged as it is not recording specific character disguises at the end of the mission.

As shown in the video, a character has used the imprinter to take the form of the Hallucination, completed the mission, turned it in and still did not get credit towards the feat. This has occurred not only with the Hallucination form but also the Rimed Envoy, Torment Master, and the Screamer forms.
  2. Physique Dedicated Player

[IMG]

After a little more research (running the Arkham Island event for the last week), I have found that the following disguises will not credit upon completion of their related missions: Rimed Envoy, Torment Master, Hallucination, and Screamer. I have successfully completed missions using all 4 of the imprinted disquises and none of them have registered as being complete.

Officially bugged in the bug tracker (https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-2668).
  3. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

You may not have let the feat description cycle through, but... you have to defeat the thing that you are disguised as in order to get credit. I didn't see you defeat a hallucination.

If I recall correctly, you can get through this feat pretty fast by grabbing a disguise, going out, defeating the thing that you are disguised as, then coming back and grabbing a different disguise. So when the scarecrow minion costumes are available, do them before you do the mission. Keep hitting the cog until you get the disguise you need.

Hope that helps.
  4. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

See above. Quoting so you get an alert.