holloween deco

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MISS ANNE RICE, Nov 1, 2020.

1. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

please have a look at my photos on deviantart i can,t seem to be able to post them here on dc
  2. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

[IMG]im trying to post photos of my bases holloween deco but im having trouble doing it i posted them on deviantart.com under the name gothreaper64 please have a look
  3. Imaginos Dedicated Player

1. Go to your deviantart gallery.
    2. Left Click an image to get it full sized.
    3. Right click on the image and "copy image address" this puts a link to the image in your clipboard
    4. Start a post on the forum, warn people it will be image heavy in the title.
    5. click the little picture icon next to the film icon on the posting window, when moused over it says insert/edit image.
    6. Paste the link that's in your clipboard from step 3. Ctrl+V on most computers.
    7. The image will now embed itself into your post, just like below.
    8. Rinse/repeat until you're satisfied.You'll probably have to hit return to add another image. Maybe keep it to 3 images per post and just reply to yourself with new images, don't go crazy.
    9. Post a link to your deviantart gallery so people can just go there. Like this https://www.deviantart.com/gothreaper64

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

ty for the info i got it to work ill add your name to my base admin list so you can visit
  5. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

what do you guys think of the game adding to the holloween deco a big spider that we can put in the webs as people walk by it it can randomly drop down and scare the carmel out of players

also how about a grave were a zombie is hale out of the grave and when players walk by it reaches out and grabs them

or a zombie can walk around your base and chase players in your base do you think these are things the game devs can do
  6. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Glad the instructions worked out for you.

More animated base things would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  7. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

it would make sence wouldn,t it since they have webs and cacooned it only makes sence to have a spider to add to it it should be easy for the devs to do