Hold Claw - Nerf or Working as Intended?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by PerfectLegend, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warlan New Player

Not even close. Fireburst was just way OP before. It still does lots of damage, still can hit multiple targets and can grant you a nice 60% buff for 12 seconds. You're not going to use it on trash raids where stuff insta dies but who cares about those?
    • Like x 1
  2. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Just asked Mepps for details as well. Now we play the waiting game, yet again.

We need to keep this thread alive, my friends. Be constructive, stay on topic. We do not like ninja nerfs!
  3. Burnt New Player

Not a HL guy but I feel your pain. I've always said there should never be nerfs to our powers or weapons. If anything make the game harder but leave our stuff alone. It's basically teasing us. "Here's a shinny new bike. Hey, looks like you're having fun with that. I'm going to take it away now and give you this rusty old tricycle. Enjoy!"
    • Like x 1
  4. TrueMarvel New Player

Meteor. Heck one of them doesn't even split. The other splits horribly
  5. TrueMarvel New Player

Meteor ain't that great either
  6. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Please take the fire discussion via inbox.

We just want clarification on the Hold Claw issue we're facing.

I personally don't want to turn this into a 'who got nerfed worse' discussion.
    • Like x 1
  7. TrueMarvel New Player

Agreed.
  8. Brice Allen Loyal Player

I wanted to chime in on this...but first I want to make it clear that I have no praise or objection towards the Hold Claw change.
    You are wrong when you speak of the 3 hit rule for precision. Any hold based weapon (precision) move in PVP against a blocking opponent will result in a punishment applied to you. If you lunge someone that is blocking you will be punished. If you Tap Hold a weapon combo against a blocking opponent you will be punished...etc.
    I just wanted to clear that up is all:).
    • Like x 1
  9. Doc Holliday New Player

Good luck with getting a response, truth is (IMO) its broke beyond belief and atm they dont know how to fix it..
    • Like x 1
  10. Grid Ion Committed Player

11. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

We are not different, you and I. We both breath the same air, live on the same planet. We all have powers in this game, combat ratings and skill points. Do our fingers not bleed when we DPS as fast and best as we can? Do we all not feel the pain of hard work? If there's one thing we have in common the most, my brothers, it is how we got struck by the Nerf Hammer! And we will remain strong!

I am Hard Light, hear me roar!

And that's my lame, but corny, motivational speech for you all.
    • Like x 1
  12. Valor New Player

I don't see the point of it splitting to the point of being useless. HC is hitting for 25 damage on multiple mobs. 25 on 7 targets. That's 175 damage in T3 challenges, and not even the hard content. 50 on a crit. I don't even...
    • Like x 1
  13. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

This is bad.
  14. Warlan New Player

It's like that secondary burning tick all fire powers have that sets the entire room on fire. Only ours doesn't tick and only does it to a relatively small radius around us and it's our big move. LOL.
  15. PmZ New Player

yea this sucks we want it back to the old way or however it use to be you know, because im hardlight and all...
    • Like x 1
  16. Green Lantern New Player

I thought maybe I woke up and lost 50 SP or something.
    • Like x 1
  17. TheRealDeathern New Player

BUMP!!!! This is an issue, can we get some type of response about what you did to our beloved HL please devs?
  18. Grid Ion Committed Player

Didn't knew it was this bad. They need to fix this asap.
  19. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

I too am Hard Light..and all.

Lol, Proto.
  20. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Mepps, Spytle, Mod1-100, anyone, can someone provide us with an answer? I see you all answering everyone else's threads except ours. :(

Surely you know if this nerf to Hold Claw is intentional or not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.