HOL Base Theme Gift One Toon Only?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by K3str3lDC, Jan 15, 2022.

1. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I assumed the HOL base theme would automatically become an option for every toon across my account when relocating and choosing the theme for the new location like the other gift base themes have. Unfortunately, this does not appear to be the case. Do I have to buy it from the Marketplace or Loyalty Vendor to get the theme for the rest of my characters other than the one I used the initial gift on or is this an error of some sort? I am only referring to the base theme itself, not the decor pack.
  2. Achikah All About That Base

Sadly, like the Brainiac theme from a few years back, the HoL Lair Gift was only redeemable on one character. Like you said, you can still purchase it off the Marketplace or for Loyalty Points for all other toon.
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Dang, that's annoying! And it's 1,500 LP, which is 3 months' worth! :eek:
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Dang.... now I'm torn.... I have exactly the amount of LP for it, but.... that's 3 months worth..... and I waiting for the UV Lantern emblem to hopefully be added so I can make a character with it..... though considering the date..... roughly around the time that would happen I'll probably have my next LP awarded and it would be enough for the armory to make her with..... hmmmm.....