hmm..a little help pls...my to do feats disappeared ?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by useless, Feb 12, 2019.

1. useless Well-Known Player

I'm not legendary for couple of days for the first time in years (will sub again at end of week) ,so playing as premium and its not fun tbh but thats another story...
    Was gonna do some old feats that i miss from episodes that i can enter.Since i can enter Gotham under siege i remebered help Batman 17 times.Found him,helped and went to see how many times more just to realize its nowhere to be found ?
    Start looking for others (i'm 302 sp so have many old ones) but the ones i know i didnt do were gone also.
    Went to compare with zonexus and seen that the ones i miss are not on feat list.
    Did i auto hide them somehow,cant do them couse premium so they dont show ?
    I cant enter zooe or bombshell but they show in feats.
    I'm confused atm,can someone explain pls ? ty
  2. Eve YouTuber

Are you sure you checked the right Part? It's in Amazon Fury Part I and is called "Not in my City!"
    Unless you already completed it and forgot, This is weird that it just disappeared like this. If it did,
    might be a bug you can report on the tracker. Though I see it in my feats, so It's weird.
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I noticed when I’m not legendary AF1-HoP2 all the episode feats that are not completed, they’ll disappear
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

That's very strange. Sound like a bug, if you own the episodes you should have all feats.
  5. useless Well-Known Player

ik how its called,its not green (i know i didnt do it),its just gone,in home turf there are only five green showing...and so in few other episodes,i thought its because im premium but feats from some episodes i cant enter are showing.
  6. Eve YouTuber

Then It's a most likely a bug. Reporting it on the Issue tracker can help, I will check it out on my premium account later.
    If you own the episode - you should have all feats. No way of hiding feats as far as I can tell.
  7. useless Well-Known Player

Yeap ,that is with me also,but o can enter Gotham under siege.I cant see Riot Squad (exterior missions at Stryker island) and so on with many feats
    • Like x 1
  8. LadsDcuo Well-Known Player

9. useless Well-Known Player

I dont own episodes,always been subscribing :).So up to t4 now untill weekend lol.
    • Like x 1
  10. Schimaera Devoted Player

Maybe there's your reason. Tbh I never played a second as anything else than a subscriber after my initial sub, but it sounds to me that you can't complete feats for content that you don't own.
    Sometimes there are general feats that aren't shown in DLC related feat tabs. Someone with a Premium Player insight and some not-owned episodes may clear this up. To me, it sounds logical that you can't complete feats that you don't "own" (i.e. being a subscriber or having bought the respective episode).
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Maybe you own AF3 because of last year’s character cr skip? You’d be allowed into Gotham Under Siege to do the Faust/Artemis solo but wouldn’t be able to do anything associated with AF1 like that feat. Just guessing here.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I do not own any episodes between AF1-HoP2, which I’m curious if that’s why I can’t see incomplete feats on my alts when I lose legendary, it’ll only show the completed feats

However I can see missing feats from the monthly episodes I don’t own, it’s a weird bug, should be able to see all feats regardless with loss of legendary/ownership
    • Like x 1
  13. useless Well-Known Player

Yes i agree,but i cant enter AoJ or RwC but can see all feats that i didnt do,i can enter Gotham under siege but no "not in my city" feat to be found,or Riot Siege ( do all exterior missions at Stryker Island) and similar...thats what confuses me.
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

That’s how I have it lol (well bought AF3 before they gave the 170 xD)
  15. useless Well-Known Player

You could be right,but some feats i can see in episodes i cant enter and ik i cant enter sons of trigon or wasteland and i cant see that feat defeat Jack,Julius & James 17 times and i know i didnt do that one (only one feat i miss from that episode).
  16. useless Well-Known Player

Looks like older episodes that were sold in packs only show completed feats if you dont own them (up to HoP2 on feat list)and newer ones,Bombshell paradox and later shows all feats even if you dont own them.Got it.
    • Like x 1
  17. dresserball Dedicated Player

And you never will unless you read it.
  18. HalfromTynon Well-Known Player

^ yes, this is correct.
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd say this is it. Found this out on one of my premium accounts. Was trying to grind some SP and buying styles on 2 toons so I'd knock out all the vendor 00 styles before the free period ran out. Went to buy the feats for styles (Amazon Hoplite) that my alt had, on the main and it's not available...I then noticed that all DLC that did not have an 'event' portion only show completed feats. So on that account's main, I busted out 100 CC bounties and 5000 reapers, but on the alt, I cannot buy these feats as they do not show at all. Wasn't planning on buying any on the alt, but had planned on getting some over on the main purchased.

Ah well, I'll live, but this must be new behavior. I know at some point I used to be able to see non owned DLCs feats on my premium accounts....but not sure how long ago this was. Can still see non owned DLC feats that are part of a DLC/Episode that had an event component (like TT or Deluge).

Reinheld