HL Nerf?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lightful, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Senshirou Committed Player

Theirs a huge change in the crits that they don't hit as often as it use to. HC barely crits and his for like 500-600s in mobs of 3+. My precision is 865 just in case you think my precision is low. Fan gives 2 or 3 ticks of like 41s if the whole construct doesn't appear. But that's what I see. I could be wrong though.
    • Like x 1
  2. John New Player

Yea it was begging for a nerf it was to OP yea.
  3. kgghk New Player

Just ran gates. Destoyed sht just as fast as normal. And fan worked fine when jump clipped. The crit chance may have happend though.
  4. Valor New Player

It's the sneakiness of it that's annoying.
  5. Lightful New Player

I honestly hate when people refer to a power as OP. No matter what there is always going to be a number 1 power in terms of dps and the only way it's going to be #1 is by being OP in its own way. That's the truth and I think it's best that way.

Idc if nature was the best dps power, it's gives me something to strive for. Some type of challenge. Do you imagine if every power had the same dps capability? The dps role would be boring. Same reason why there are less trolls and tank as there are healers and dps, because those roles are competition capable. Even at that, hardlight had an equivalent and that would be gadgets.

I just wish instead of nerfing hardlight, they would buff up the other powers. I enjoy this game but these devs are professionals so I expect professional decisions. On top of what they did with pvp...c'mon now...
  6. Lightful New Player

Agreed.
  7. bedovean New Player

Yes talk to any hl numbercruncher. Crit chance needed across the board for all hl constructs
  8. MARK2099 New Player

HC is spliting harder than MT post GU17, the highest critical i seen in HC were 200 lol (i hear about the nerf but couldn't believe until i try, that is one of the biggest nerf in main powers rotations i ever seen lol), i mean 200 the highest criticals in multiple targets, non critical were less than a tap attack xD, i think weapons combos are hitting much more harder now.

Minigun and light blast are not working with enpowered channeling mod too, i keep getting lunge while using those 2 powers.
  9. Lightful New Player

Yea it feels very bugged. Still hoping its just bugs and not a ninja nerf :( btw I don't even bother with HC, it's 360 aoe was great but after this update I'm sticking to WT for all my aoe needs.
  10. Funking Amazing New Player

it has been nerfed.... people i know cant keep up with me anymore. they used to out DPS me by loads. now they can bearly keep up with me. im Mental BTW