Hive N, Deadstroke bugged

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Berza, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Berza Committed Player

So today se were trying Neutered Neutralizers feat, and after 45 minutes of fighting Deadstroke we had to give up because we never get Neuralizers. We also didn't get floor traps. He was behaving in Hive exactly the same he did in SM
    • Like x 2
  2. AV Loyal Player

s
    This has been going on since right before SM launched, unfortunately. I saw the feat pop for anyone who didn't have it the last time I went through and he did his SM behaviour but a league mate is having the same issue you are now.
  3. Luke© Well-Known Player

This is probably because the DMG is too big. But i'm not 100% sure.
    When you already reach the percentage of his life, which should activate Platforms or Neutralizers, but he didnt use his supply by then, then it's probably gonna be bugged. (Because he always does 1 supply and 360° laser after a certain time.)
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

omg yes. ive been trying forever to get this feat. & now hes totally broken & Neutered Neutralizers isnt possible. seriously needs to be patched
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

on a side not tho, if u go into elite & kill him, you can automatically get that pesky elite disco feat
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

This is probably the cause. A decent workaround would certainly be to be very slow with DPS.
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

I wouldn't waste any time on trying to slow DPS him. There was indeed a bug introduced when the designer who worked on SM took some stuff from that particular Deathstroke. I won't name any names...but it starts with a "M". A fix is in the pipeline and will be out soon™.
    • Like x 3
  8. Berza Committed Player

Thank you for this
  9. Zamara Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

If a 2-D artist was able to introduce gameplay bugs into live via SM system design...that's almost impressive in how amazing that amount of failure would be, LOL.
    • Like x 1
  11. Zamara Dedicated Player

Tbf I forgot we do have a dev named Megan when i posted it LOL
  12. Charon Lead Content Designer

This should be fixed now. Think the fix went out, without the patch notes I made, while I was out of town. Sorry about the lack of patch notes for it.
    • Like x 1
  13. Berza Committed Player

It is fixed, all missing mechanics seem to be back. Thanks a lot